BY JELL-O

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Mousse Mix (Sugar, Cocoa [Processed with Alkali], Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Coconut and Palm Kernel Oils], Gelatin, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less than 2% of Sodium Caseinate (from Milk), Propylene Glycol Monostearate, Acetylated Monoglycerides and Mono- and Diglycerides [Emulsifiers], Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor). Filling Mix (Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate and Disodium Phosphate [for Thickening], Contains Less than 2% of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Mono- and Diglycerides [Prevent Foaming], Aspartame (Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine) and Acesulfame Potassium [Sweeteners], Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Artificial Color, BHT [Preservative]).

Usage: What you need! 3 cups 2% milk, divided. Make it! Beat filling mix and 2 cups milk with whisk 2 min; pour into glasses. Add mousse mix to remaining 1 cup milk in medium bowl; beat with mixer on low speed 30 sec, then on medium speed 4 min. Spoon over pudding. Serve immediately for a creamier mousse. Store in refrigerator.

Morgan R.
State College, PA
This was pretty good! I like my desserts at night and this isn't too bad on calories so it lets my indulge a little. Must be refrigerated. I like it better than just normal chocolate jello or things like that. Would recommend.
Debra A.
Kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a guilty pleasure for me that don’t actually make me feel too guilty. The caloric count isn’t too bad for the yummy kick of chocolate. It’s like having a fancy restaurant desert available at your local grocery store.
Marisa M.
I'm slightly embarrassed to say I could eat more than one cup. These are soo delicious & light. It's one of my favorite snacks to eat!
Carol A.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best I've ever had, i always look forward going to the store. it's so good i love it!!! Must try if you haven't!!!!
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I love mousse and I love Jell-O, but I was a little disappointed in the way this tasted. It was yummy, but not my favorite.
sheyla g.
I use to eat this all the time when i was pregnant. So good, and soft yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely recommend this.
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am actually pretty impressed with these! I didn't think I would like them, but they ended up being really good!
Jenny L.
Kaukauna, WI
Tastes amazing but still has only 60 calories. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends.
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
These are a good snack for if you are trying to eat few calories! Great way to solve your sweet tooth
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
Very few calories and so delicious! I would def recommend to anyone trying to watch their weight.
Cheyenne W.