BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Disodium Phosphate (Controls Acidity), Maltodextrin (From Corn), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame** (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Salt, Red 40. **phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (2.5g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

• Does it taste way different from the original? 1 Answers
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge Jello fan and was beyond happy when I found out they carry a sugar free one. Being type one diabetic I am always searching for things that don't have sugar to spike blood sugars. The flavor to this is amazing but not to over powering. They carry these in tons of flavors so there's always an option for someone.  These are super cheap at local grocery stores and you cannot go wrong with grabbing a few.
Elizeth S.
Wichita Ks
The only time I eat Jello! I like this because of the taste & I can easily find in at my local Walmart it's affordable and instructions are easy there are different flavors and you could use it too your liking.
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
This strawberry jello is great . It has such a great fresh strawberry flavor . I love the texture of it and how it is easy to cut and can be used for other recipes. It is very easy to make and provides simple instructions. It is also sugar free!
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite low calorie, no carb snack when I'm dieting. I feel absolutely no guilt when I eat it, but it gives me the perfect amount of sweet to finish off my meals. Add a little RediWhip, and I can forget it's sugar-free.
sarah S.
Scarbro, WV
Strawberry is one of my FAVORITE, it has THE BEST flavor, but i love strawberry anything. My kids like this flavor as well.  It is very simple and quick to make, i make it and put it in small cups to send with my child to school. We sometimes put gummy worms in the jell-o!
carolyn e.
I"ve used lots of Jell-O , and the strawberry is our favorite. I use the sugar free for my husband because of diabetes. You wouldn't know it was sugar free ..love it
Kali B.
Buffalo, NY
This Jell-O tastes great and is easy to make. The fact that it is sugar-free enables to you enjoy it even while on a low carb diet. It can also be used to make delicious Jell-O shots to bring to social events. Overall I'd give it an A+!
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
Really though...who DOESN'T like Jell-O? It is a very versatile dessert. We use it mostly for making Jell-O shots, but when we have summer parties, we like making Jigglers for the kids.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great flavor. It tastes good and it's easy to make. It giggles and is a god send when your sick, super cheap and sold everywhere. Second only to the raspberry.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I used Jello as the star of our 4th of July party. I used Strawberry Jell-O for the Red, cool whip for the white and Berry Jello for the Blue. They looked so festive and tasted great.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Jello or pudding ? JELL-O Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Dessert for me .
Sandy R.
Does it taste way different from the original?

Walmart