Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Sugar Free Ready to Eat Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups, 4 ct Package

JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups, 4 ct. Package

by Jell-O

Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Pudding Snacks deliver the same great taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 60 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy this delicious, creamy chocolate dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups, 4 ct. Package!
Product Highlights
Love the sugar free dark chocolate pudding, a good twist to the milk chocolate and vanilla and great for those counting calories :) in reviews
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I think Jell-o Ready to Eat Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding is delicious. This is sugar free and you would never know it, the chocolate taste is perfect if there were more natural ingredients it would be Excellent. I do buy this repeatedly and I do recommend this product to all.
crystal G.
Del Rio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It tastes great ! Its sugar free. So it wont spike your blood sugar like regular pudding. Its super creamy! I would love to taste different flavors on this brand being sugar free as a diabetic not much of snacks are out there for us to enjoy that wont spike the glucose.
Rebecca S.
Irondale, AL
One of my favorite guilt free snacks. Best when you add a little whipped cream on top. It has a rich chocolate flavor and doesn’t taste like it has fake sugar in it. I recommend this for people looking to satisfy their 4 PM snack cravings!
Gina R.
PROS: 1. Affordable 2. Convenient 3. Compact 4. Sugar free & low calorie 5. Source of Vitamin D 6. Whole milk = protein 7. For lunch or a late night snack indulgence & you don't feel like you've cheated😊 Suggestions to Company: 1. Perhaps include disposable spoon? 2. Thought about packaging like "Go-gurt", in tube form?
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These puddings are excellent for anyone looking to cut calories or for people trying to limit sugar consumption. It tastes better than regular pudding. It's fair priced and all the flavors are delicious.
Brittany M.
Brentwood, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pudding tastes great. It’s got all the flavor as full sugar. I do shop the sales because there is no discernible difference in the brands.
Concetta D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jello Ready to eat sugar free pudding is the perfect low calorie treat that tastes great with whipped cream
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Jello-O Snacks pudding, I love all the flavors especially this dark chocolate one. This is easy on the stomach and smooth and hits all the right spots for cravings for Chocolate. I will always love Jello-o pudding smacks, I would buy again and I recommend this product.
Brittney K.
Pinellas park, Fl
My daughter loves these, and I love that they're sugar free! Win Win for us both! Sometimes I sneak a little bite too :)
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
dark chocolate is the best in any way. i put fruit in with my pudding which makes it a lot better. i would recommend people to try this!

Looking for your answer?