GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJell-O
Sugar Free Ready to Eat Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups, 4 ct Package

JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups, 4 ct. Package

Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Pudding Snacks deliver the same great taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 60 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy this delicious, creamy chocolate dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Dark Chocolate Pudding Cups, 4 ct. Package!
Product Highlights
Love the sugar free dark chocolate pudding, a good twist to the milk chocolate and vanilla and great for those counting calories :) in reviews
Megan P.
Anoka, MN
Purchased at: Target
It is not the best pudding I have ever had. Its good, but I do have to say I miss the sugar. I like the sugar free chocolate better than the dark. I'm not sure if I would rebuy either of them. I'm not sure if I just didn't like the brand or if the sugar really makes a difference in the pudding.
Rebecca D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This sugar free jello tastes great. It’s a great snack if you need something sweet but don’t want to consume too many carbs or sugar. It’s smooth and creamy and delicious.
Amanda L.
Sanger, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best on the go snacks you have ever tasted and it's so convenient and healthy for u as well thats why I love it so much
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I think Jell-o Ready to Eat Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding is delicious. This is sugar free and you would never know it, the chocolate taste is perfect if there were more natural ingredients it would be Excellent. I do buy this repeatedly and I do recommend this product to all.
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding - definitely have appreciated this chocolate pudding while I acclimate to my new job. A few high stress levels would’ve normally had me wolfing down multiple candy bars instead I just had the The pudding was able to refocus and get back to work. I’d recommend this to anyone having a hormonal chocolate melt down
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Dark chocolate is so good and even better when you can indulge with Jello and only 60 calories. There's no reason to feel guilty.
Jeanine M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite sugar free pudding’s. I really like the dark chocolate flavor because it is more flavorful than regular chocolate. I like to add a little bit of peanut butter and there’s to boost of the protein and this is a really easy and healthy snack.
Adrianne  M.
Austell, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am amazed at this product m. I promise when I need a little snack this is my go to because it is smooth and not to sweet, it’s soothing and just lively to consume. I would recommend this product
Audrey K.
Glastonbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite type of sugar free pudding. Perfect for a healthy dessert and is low calorie as well
Isabela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super good! I can’t even tell it’s sugar free. It’s such a great snack, light and tasty.

Looking for your answer?