GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJell-O
Sugar Free Ready to Eat Creme Brulee Rice Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 145 oz Package

by Jell-O

Sugar-Free Crème Brulée Rice Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Crème Brulée Rice Pudding Snacks deliver the same great taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 70 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy this delicious and creamy dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

Ellos no tienen la canela, pero siempre se puede añadir canela en ellos y ellos son dulces, me gustan!
Me encantarian probarlos, tiene canela? son muy dulces?
Start your review of Jell-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Creme Brulee Rice Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14.5 oz Package!
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite! Part is the “rice” it just goes well with the vanilla pudding ! I love this tupe of puffing
Estefy C.
It's the best gelly ever, because it taste delicious and you don't feel guilty at all eating it, i really love the vanilla flavor, it's very tasty and amazing, there's also a chocolate one i'll love to try! It is very sweet but it won't get you fat, worth it!
Janna V.
Gresham, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
As much as I like JELLO and their sugar free products this was not one of my top picks. Oh no no no I disliked this. Really from the taste to the texture. Thank you though JELLO for making the sugar-free products you do make. They are mostly all good especially the jiggly JELLO kind.
Diana E.
Arlington , VA
It can pass as a snack is better to purchase it already made than preparing it yourself.
Amanda P.
Powell, TN
I like Tapioca pudding. After reading the package on this Creme Brûlée I thought I’d give it a try. I, personally, did not enjoy it at all. I couldn’t finish it. It was extremely sweet and not remotely like Tapioca pudding in any way. However, I still buy other flavors of pudding & jello.
Candice D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom loves this pudding and it is sugar free which makes it better for her since she is diabetic. It is convenient and affordable.
July  F.
Manchester, NH
Perfect snack when I’m on the go. I love having it after my lunch at work. Is tasty and it has the right amount of sweetness I need for the day. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a quick sweet snack on the go.
Steph_ B.
LA
These are soooo yummy, definitely recommend especially as a snack for the house such a great item to have in your fridge!
Kim A.
Rayville, LA
I love some pudding. I love a lot of the various flavors. When I don’t want to eat I’ll eat me some pudding. After a hot day of working outside in the heat I love to come in and eat some cold pudding. It’s always a great snack.
Anslie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sugar free? You dont even notice that! Love this for my kids as a not too sugary snack or for myself before bed. Tastes great