Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding

JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding

Sugar-Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Snacks deliver the same great taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 60 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy this creamy chocolate and vanilla dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

Is it good for children?
Do you use jello pudding snacks as an ingredient for another meal?
Start your review of JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding!
Product Highlights
I still enjoy buying these every so often for a quick snack and my daughter loves them too! in reviews
I love this jello it is really good my son also enjoys it as well d=its a great snackin reviews
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
The classic childhood treat, still delicious! This is a good combo of chocolate and vanilla, they're not terribly bad for you, and they're reasonably priced. I look for these when I want a chocolate pick-me-up but don't want to trash my whole diet!
Lorrie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding uploaded by Lorrie M.
The chocolate is very rich and creamy. There is some vanilla swirls in that add to the flavor. For a sugar free pudding, it is excellent. I wish that it tasted just a tiny bit sweeter but I will still continue to purchase this & try other sugar free flavors as well.
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite flavor, because you get the best of both worlds! The consistency is perfect, not too sweet, and I think you get a good amount in a cup. Although, I do sometimes reach for another cup. Hehe
Megan F.
Yum! I love the layered chocolate and vanilla flavors of pudding. I like that it’s low in calories and a healthier dessert option. I top with some fat free whipped cream! Super good.
Kisha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I don't purchase this enough. Jello-o pudding is a childhood favorite and I would never get tired of buying this. The sugar free is very good when you want to eat a healthy treat. They are affordable, and kids love the taste. This is a staple lunchbox purchase.
Roma S.
Floyd
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
good and easy to just throw into a lunch for kids. tastes better than expected and is definitely very well priced for what you’re getting! i recommend if you’re in a rush in the morning to pack lunches
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
I love to dip my Fay Smax cookies in sugar free pudding like an icing. I also will use this as icing for cakes or brownies.
Alexandra R.
This is a very reminiscent taste for me as it reminds me of my childhood. I find it too sweet now as an adult, but I still enjoy eating it from time to time
Deszii C.
Elizabeth, NJ
JELL-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding uploaded by Deszii C.
Amazinggggg .. taste so good .. I have one for a snack everyday .. keto friendly.. must try .. #ketofriendly #lowcarb #snacktime
Alexandra R.
North Chili, NY
Love these! I love the unique texture and taste and it's a favorite with my kids. I haven't seen any other flavors but I would love to see that if they haven't already.