Jell-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding

Sugar-Free Heavenly Chocolate Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding Snacks deliver the same great chocolate taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 60 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy the rich chocolatey goodness of this creamy dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

It is the only flavor?
What flavor do you recommend?
Nunca lo e probado ni preparado mi pregunta es es dificil de elaborarse ?
Start your review of Jell-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding!
Product Highlights
My favorite flavor is the dark chocolate and whenever I see that in the store, I have to buy one!in reviews
I'll stick to the real stuff!in reviews
Lisa B.
Pataskala, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I recently had oral surgery and this product was a lifesaver! Delicious pudding and sugar free too!!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
The only reason I gave this a four star is because it’s kind of plain. It’s good, but I wish I could find more varieties of sugar free.
Alexis A.
Lewisberry, PA
Yummm! You can never go wrong with pudding! I gave this one 3 stars because the sugar free is just not the best kind to get. It taste fake to me
Madeline T.
Omaha, NE
I do get this pudding when I’m on a lower calorie/sugar diet. It definitely satisfies cravings for chocolate or something sweet. It does have a bit of an artificial aftertaste. Nothing horrible.
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
We always buy sugar-free Jell-O brand it’s a very nice snack for our family and it’s the fact that it sugar-free free is even better taste so good just wish it came in bigger cups
April R.
Burbank, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this pudding.. it is sugar free so I don't feel guilty having this late at night when I get a sweet tooth craving. this is really great if you're in a diet yet love chocolate. you can hardly tell its sugar free Jell-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,165 reviews
Jell-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Darla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a huge sweet tooth but need to watch how much sweets I eat. So this pudding cup is perfect. It’s sugar free. But full of chocolate delicious taste. The cups are just the right size. I buy every week.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jell-o brand makes the best ready to eat pudding.  I always buy the sugar free for a guilt-free snack.  Their puddings always have a creamy consistency but are thick enough to feel like you're getting something to eat.  The flavors are always right on where lots of sugar free products taste artificial.
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Now I’m hungry for chocolate! This is the perfect mid afternoon treat at work! Yummy and creamy!
Selaina L.
Washington, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m a big kid when it comes time to pudding. I absolutely love pudding, and this sugar-free chocolate pudding from Jell-O hits the spot every time.