Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Sugar Free Lemon Instant Pudding Mix, 1 oz Box

Jell-O Sugar Free Lemon Instant Pudding Mix, 1 oz Box

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

Será que este é mesmo delicioso.
Has anyone used this as their first "cooking" experiment? Lol
Which do you all like better? chocolate or vanilla and are their other flavors?
Start your review of Jell-O Sugar Free Lemon Instant Pudding Mix, 1 oz Box!
Luci F.
New Milford, CT
Jell-O Sugar Free Lemon Instant Pudding Mix, 1 oz Box uploaded by Luci F.
Purchased at: Target
This JELLO flavor is my favorite- it is just awesome - just the right hint of lemon! [ 1/3 fewer calories than regular chocolate pudding] 🍋🍋🍋 SUGAR FREE & FAT FREE 🍋🍋🍋 It is the perfect KETO friendly treat! 👌
Christine P.
Wyoming, MI
I really like the sugar free pudding mix, it isn't much different than the regular vanilla. My kids rarely notice the difference when I use sugar free. I love there is a sugar free option.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this to make homemade banana pudding the way my mom used to. It’s just not the same if you use the instant. It also makes amazing banana cream pie. It’s quick and easy, convenient and affordable. I will continue to buy this and recommend it.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is absolutely delicious. I love anything lemon 🍋. This has such a rich, lemony flavor. I love cook and serve puddings, but this is my favorite flavor. It is great as a pie filling and great by itself. We used to be able to find the sugar free version, but it’s really hard to find now. I need to see if it is available online. I definitely recommend this product. It is a delicious low-calorie dessert.
Xiomara S.
Macon, GA
This cook and serve pudding makes THE best baked banana pudding ever!! Quick and easy directions make good pudding fool proof!! Any idea where i can purchase the banana flavored cook and serve pudding?
Mikyla H.
Oktaha, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried once and since I love lemons I I really enjoyed using and eating it. My favorite it the chocolate pudding since I make chocolate pudding pies .
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cook and serve Chocolate pudding by jello has been a childhood Favorite ! It's affordable and So good tasting ! Rich and creamy. I eat this alone and make pies with it !! Use milk to make it even better when cooking !
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
I’ve been getting the chocolate cook and serve since forever! I grew up having this and I love it so much better than the instant! Something about cooking it I prefer! And I think it has way better flavor than anything else! The price is also super reasonable! Only thing is I wish I could find the larger size boxes at my supermarket... I seem to only see the smaller boxes lately so not sure if it’s no longer made or just no longer carried at my store. But no big deal, I just get a few boxes at a time because they are so reasonable! Highly recommend!!! I really love this pudding!
Radha D.
Schenectady, NY
This is my absolute favorite jell-o. Love love love love it. Taste so smooth. A must try.
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the Jello Cook & Serve Pudding. It taste so much better than Instant does. I do like it for pies. My hubby lives Chocolate Pudding Pie and I would use it. I bought these and so has my mother & older sister to make recipes. I will always buy Jello pudding!!!