Jell-O Sugar Free Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jell-O Sugar Free Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a great way to get in your sweet tooth if you don’t eat sugar. I always add the Kroger brand Carb Master milk instead of regular non fat milk.
Faith P.
Plymouth , ME
This tastes really good for being sugar free! I’m on a low carb diet and I mix this with heavy whipping cream and it’s an amazing low carb treat. I always have this stocked in my home. The cost is a very great deal as well.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Much like the individual portion version of the traditional chocolate pudding, this one loses the flavor of chocolate almost instantly. That hasn't stopped me from eating, though, please note.
Amanda S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My family likes to make this sometimes. We combine it with cool whip and Oreos. Tastes delicious on its own or in our recipe.
Kayla D.
Milwaukee
Putting is so good and this instant one has more putting than just one of those mini packages once I love it so much
Nicole Z.
Beverly, MA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. But here’s the thing, I don’t actually use it as pudding...I whip this together with heavy whipping cream for a delicious cholesterol mousse that is a keto-friendly dessert! I haven’t had it as pudding yet, but whipped as chocolate mousse it is DIVINE!
Helen A.
Tampa
I buy these 6 at a time. So easy and quick to prepare. Really delicious. You can add in whip cream to make a chocolate mousse. Yum.
Kathryn O.
Coventry, RI
This is so awesome to mix in with greek yogurt. Its super similar to ice cream except a little more tart and not as sweet. Its a great value because you really dont need a lot to mix in, and I have a lot of these in my cabinet and they dont take up a lot of room!
Sydney
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pudding is pretty good. It's very thick and creamy. I love the chocolate flavor. It's easy to make but it requires a lot of milk. This is why I don't usually make it that often since I don't want to waste that much milk on it.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
My grandmother used to make the best chocolate pies using this product! It brings back lots of good memories!

Looking for your answer?