JELL-O Sugar Free Cherry Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Andrea K.JELL-O Sugar Free Cherry Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Dahlia V.

BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Disodium Phosphate (Controls Acidity), Maltodextrin (From Corn), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame** (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Salt, Blue 1, Red 40. **phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (2.5g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

• We're thinking about making Jell-O shots for Super Bowl. ...2 Answers
  • What are some good recipes to use Jello in?3 Answers
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
good opcion for diabetic sometimes dessert can be a challenge. With sugar-free lemon jello I have been able to create many desserts with a real lemon flavor that both my son can enjoy.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I bought this on a recommendation from Ross Matthews, for a low sugar, low calorie, food option when dieting. This is easy to make, inexpensive and can really help curve cravings when you really want to reach for something sweet. I purchased this from my local supermarket (crazy cheap) and I think you should definitely stock up on a few of these if you are looking to change your eating habits soon.
Brittney D.
Pearland, TX
I was never a huge Jell-O fan as a kid beyond being mesmerized by the texture and cool colors. When I began a very low carb diet, however, it kept popping up in recipes and I finally gave in. SOOOO happy I did! Topped with homemade whipped cream, it almost feels like a sin. But it fits easily into my dietary guidelines and helps keep my sweet tooth at bay!
amanda w.
Jello is one if those snacks you can eat and not feel guilty about! Especially since this is sugar free, and I doubt you will be able to tell the difference. Jello provides great flavors and satisfies any sweet tooth!
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
I tried it and don't like the taste. Of course, if you are diabetic, it is a better choice. I do love Jello, especially in strawberry flavor. And I like it extra sugar: I use two pockets for one cup of boiling water and handful of ice cubes, mix with fresh or frozen raspberries and whipped cream and it is a quick desert your guests would love!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Jello Sugar Free is great for a dessert when you don't want to have a lot of calories but eat something sweet and good. I keep it simple for a quick dessert making cubes Jell-O into a clear glass and topping it off with some spray whip cream. I love all the flavors of Jello.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For a sugar free product, you can't tell by the taste. Never as good as the sugar products but Jello is by far one of the best alternatives. This flavor is definitely one of the best. Great price point allows you to make it in larger batches for parties and experiment with it.
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
I am on Weight Watchers and I love to have Jello around! It's free points and really helps with my sweet tooth. So inexpensive, tasty and couldn't be easier to make...unless you get it in the little cups already made which is good but the variety of flavors isn't as wide. Love sugar free! Tastes the same as it's sugar counterpart.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
I love the brand it hasn't fail me yet. when we have parties this is my go to for Jell-O shots . love that they have so much favor to chose from and they look pretty . The kids love them too.
adriana m.
Love this brand it is so easy to make and it is true to instructions. And the flavor is really really good it dose not taste like artificial flavor or any other nasty flavor like some do
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What are some good recipes to use Jello in?
Melissa M.
Trumann, AR
We're thinking about making Jell-O shots for Super Bowl. Is this a good flavor to use?