BY JELL-O #46 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Maltodextrin (From Corn), Disodium Phosphate (Controls Acidity), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame** (Sweetener), Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener), Salt, Red 40, Blue 1. **phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (2.5g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

• What is your favorite flavor of gelatin?7 Answers
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
excelente sabor y pocas calorias una excelente combinacion su dulce sabor me encata ademas este en especifico lo comoro en los super mercados locales su precio es bueno ya que cuesta menos de dos dolares este preoducto lo recomiendo bastante
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
Has Jell-O ever came out with a bad flavor? I don't think so... this is great! And I love that its sugar free. I make this for my niece for a semi-healthy snack, and I've also used it for some adult jell-o shots and it works perfectly either way! Very much recommend.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
This is a wonderful treat to have or just to have when your sick. I love the taste of the blackberry jello. I love to have fresh fruit mixed in with it. It also makes a wonderful deserts.
Teil U.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a really fun dessert to make, especially since we make A LOT of sugar free since we have a few diabetics in my house. It's a house favorite. The flavor is great too, and it does not leave an artificial flavor in my mouth.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
Im a Jell-O fan, so basically any flavor is a good choice with me. I recently made a batch of the black cherry, crushed it up, and added it to a jar with vampire teeth and had the perfect centerpiece for a Halloween dinner! Plus, I then got to mix it with whipped cream and ate it!
Rod L.
Miami Florida
Lots of great memories of mom making Jell-O as a kid, and now as an adult I still am enjoying. The sugar free is a great way to still have that treat with all the flavor.
Nicole F.
Matawan, NJ
I m not a fan of Jell-O and even though I normally love black cherry I just could not get behind this texture. If you are a fan of gelatin then this would be right up our alley.
Alexandra B.
I've never liked the regular cherry flavor, but the black cherry is so much better it;s become one of my new favorites along with lime and raspberry
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
Black cherry is my favorite Jell-O flavor and Jell-O is great overall to go with meals have for dessert or just to snack on and its good for all ages
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A super fun things to make and its yummy. And it Sugar free which is great. Its tastes good and is the perfect quick dessert to have a little of.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor of gelatin?