BY JELL-O READY TO EAT

Artificial flavor. see more...

• Um where do i find this looks amazing 1 Answers
Frances E.
Frances E.
This is absolutely amazing. I love strawberry shortcake and I also love pudding. This is a great blend of two great food items. I think it would be a healthy snack for any time of day and would be loved by young and old alike.
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
The kids love this Jell-O strawberry shortcake pudding. The only thing I don't like about it is that it only comes in a thing of 2 cups so for my family I always have to buy a lot of them so that everyone can have one
Naje S.
Naje S.
Delicious. I'm not a lover of pudding but I do love strawberry shortcake. My little sister recommended these and I was surprise to enjoy it. This is great for a sweet snack. I would recommend it for your kids after school, or an indulgence after work.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Havent tried this yet, but looks so very tasty. And I'm willing to try this real soon, and share my nieces and newphews.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
First of all these things are adorable! Second they taste amazing! Just like the real thing!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Gulfport, Ms
Who doesn't like strawberry short cake!! these are pretty awesome. So, speaking of these I want to go get some for my family.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Um where do i find this looks amazing