JELL-O Strawberry Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks uploaded by Jazmine S.

BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Water, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Citric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame* and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Salt, Red 40, Artificial Flavor. *phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (89g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C
Calcium
Iron

JELL-O Strawberry Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks
  • "these are a great snack I remember being a little kid and my mom would pack them for my lunch " in 1 review
  • "I have learned to avoid " gluten free" and " Sugar Free"" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of sugar free anything, but these aren't bad at all actually." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to buy this regularly when I was on weight watchers to have as a snack or to throw in my lunchbox! I love jello and this product was great because it didn’t have all the sugar! I didn’t even notice a taste difference from the normal jello and I love the texture as well. This makes for a great healthy snack.
Roxy🌻 Q.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely love these! they have zero fat, zero carbs, and only 10 calories, which is amazing! The flavor for me tastes like the normal strawberry jello. I personally recommend these considering they are a healthy snack for any diet you may be on.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
The Jell-O is so jiggly and yummy. They have many different flavors. Not very pricey at all. Jello is not fatening at all. I usally buy mine from sams club or walmat but you can get it almost anywhere. I do recommend this to others. its very tasty
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
This is neither satisfying, nor tasty. Years agoI ate one and disliked the chemical, overly sweet flavor. I didn't know what to do with the rest of the pack, so I left it in my office's refrigerator with a note that anyone was welcome to take it. It sat there for a very long time, until it was time to clean out the fridge, I guess everyone already knew it was not good.
Emely L.
If you made pedialyte into jell-o this would be it i only tried this because i was starving and it was all that was in the fridge but no i would not go out of my way to purchase this. I have learned to avoid " gluten free" and " Sugar Free"
Jazmine S.
I am a Very big fan of jell-o. I only eat this brand because it is what im used to. Its not too sweet but can be a good healthy snack for anyone.
Zahraa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Strawberry one tastes amazing i love it also the kids tooo they enjoy a lot and have one whenever they are a little hungy for one
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste so good and not overwhelmingly sweet. Great snack or for lunch on the go. Also a plus is that they are low calorie
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally hate Jello but the rest of my family loves it! they have to have the strawberry kind without a doubt!!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I don't like Jell-O, but my kids enjoy it. Strawberry is the BEST they say, next is green, then orange
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
What other places can I buy this '