Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix

Strawberry Gelatin DessertA vibrant, jiggly treat that kids love to eat as a snack or as a dessert! Layer it up with fruits or cake to make it more fun and fancy.Your favorite Jell-O gelatin flavor and some fun-shaped cookie cutters are all you need to make some super simple finger food.There's Always Room for Jell-O!A yummy dessert that is so easy for you to make and kids love to eat it, older kids love to make it themselves. You can add it in your salad to make it more fun and interesting.Jell-O Gelatin Mix is perfect to make jell-O shots for a party. Prepare jell-O shots with your choice of juices or drinks and your guests will love it for sure. Who doesn't fancy a fun cocktail that is so yummy and colorful!

[product:jell-o-gelatin-dessert-strawberry] jello shots vs regular shots, which do you prefer?
What other recipes have you made with Jello?
What is your favorite flavor of gelatin?
Start your review of Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix!
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Recently purchased this to mix with Titos vodka for Jell-O shots. So good!! Easy to use, make, and it set really well. Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix Tito's Handcrafted Vodka - 375ml Bottle #myhappyhour
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Yessica N.
I love making and eating jelly as it is very healthy and my whole family loves it. Me encanta hacer y comer gelatina porque es muy saludable y a toda mi familia le encanta.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by ketzi T.
I love them, they are delicious, they are low in sodium, and in calories they are good for me, my children love to accompany it with yogurt.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Amanda W.
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jell-O has always been my go to for desserts and snacks! I have never been disappointed in their products. I use this strawberry jello alone or for desserts like my cranberry jello mold and I just made strawberry pretzel salad. Everyone loves it! Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix
Alexa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Alexa F.
Purchased at: Kroger
Use this to make crumble for strawberry shortcake ice cream cakes. Strong, distinct flavor. Tastes just like the ice cream bars.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
I use strawberry Jell-O with mixed frozen fruit, sometimes just frozen raspberries, to top homemade cheesecake. Try it, It is simple and makes it look very expensive. Use just one cup of hot water. To make it firmer, use two Jell-O portions. Don't use cold water, instead add frozen fruit. It will cool it down quickly and set it.
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste great when at home and a snack is needed when watching NETFLIX. Even better if you add fruit and cool wip. Delicious !!!
Marbe C.
Vista, CA
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Marbe C.
Muy rico sabor y a mi familia les encanta todos los sabores de jell-o su sabor es perfecto
Ashley W.
Iola, KS
I use this to make Jello Poke Cake every 4th of July. It's so delicious and easy and people love it! I also used it to make those gross gummy worms for Halloween- you could say it's my go-to for holiday treats! I'm thinking I should try a Valentine's cake this year.
Taylor M.
toledo, ohio
I love this Jell-o! I use this kind of Jell-o to make Jell-O shots all the time. The jell-o has a great taste and is super easy to make.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kalaeja F.
Columbus, OH
il y a 4 ans
Jell-O Strawberry Instant Gelatin Mix jello shots vs regular shots, which do you prefer?
Michelle B. il y a un an
Jello Shots definitely!!!!