BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Contains Less Than 0.5% of Adipic Acid and Citric Acid (for Tartness), Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Red 40, Artificial Flavor.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (96g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Easy grab and go snack, perfect for school lunches
Inexpensive most times about a dollar for a pack of four get it at Walmart or target or maybe at Publix remember is sugar free
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love them they are super yummy and a great snack. I like all the flavors and love mixing it with yogurt. They are also great for when you have sick kids around. I really enjoy these and always have.
Nina Y.
Haysi
This is a classic, yummy snack! Stawberry is my personal favorite and it is is bursting with flavor! I appreciate that these snacks are always fresh, never came across any dried up or sticky ones like I have with other brands! A must in my opinion!
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
Always a classic stand-by. My kids love to get these in their lunch. Lasts awhile in the fridge so it's good as a staple for lunches or a quick on the go snack.
Tyfannie R.
Henrico, VA
Nothing spectacular about this but it really doesn't have to be. Its classic and you can't go wrong. It it's not broke, don't fix it.
Sarah
Lincoln, Ne
It's a good old favorite my kids love it and I love it because it's easy! Even I sneak one for a cool tasty snack!
Courtney S.
Saginaw, MI
I love Jell-O, this is the classic strawberry, best for the kids lunch packs or after school snack!