BY JELL-O #3 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate and Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Red 40.

Usage: Basic Directions: 1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. 2. Stir in 1 cup cold water. 3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings. Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium
Iron

Rebecca C.
Norfolk
A standard and dependable jello. The flavor is universally loved, and can be mixed with fruit or other flavors. Often I layer them, strawberry jello then sliced bananas then maybe lemon jello and sliced strawberries. Top with whipped cream, yummy in the tummy.
This is so very easy to make and anyone with children or stuck home feeling sick, this is perfect to have on hand and help hydrate. Easy to digest and a gentle flavor will be appreciated by every age.
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
My favorite jello flavor. I feel that everyone can enjoy jello on any type of day whether it’s during summer or winter jello is delicious no matter what day or season. I love eating it when I’m getting over a cold or when I’m sick because it’s easy to eat and it doesn’t upset my stomach.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this box really cheap! About eight five cents or so! I have tried multiple flavors of Jell-o and it's always so delicious! The strawberry kind is the best! You can make so many treats with Jello-o! A simple one would be strawberry Jell-o and wip cream/cool whip! So tasty!
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Instead of making Jello I always made Jello water was just with hot water in a Jell-O Mix and a drink that and it's really it's really good I enjoyed every once in awhile make Jello for the kids can never go wrong with Jello
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
I love this geatina of franbueza, its flavor is incomparable, my favorite of the line of this brand, the complete realization or in individual packages, is a very favorable snack for children and seniors in their daily diet, leave the routine in Your diet and try it or include it in it, for me I would eat it every day.
Xuan C.
These are yummy and can be used in so many ways! We all love Jell-o by itself but I love how you can incorporate it on many different ways. Besides Jell-O shots, I would use this flavor on my strawberry cheesecake bars, so yummy! There always affordable to buy also in many stores.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Strawberry and Cherry Jell-o are my favorite flavors. I love how easy Jello is to make and it makes a decent amount too. I actually crave Jello sometimes and have to make some with Whipped Cream on top. I usually buy the two packs of the Cherry and a Strawberry at my local Supermarket for like a dollar. There are also so many cool recipes you can make with Jello.
Ashley T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good!! Easy and fun to make with the kids at home. Me and my little brother make this together and we wait until it's ready to eat together. It's a good price and I will always buy this brand.
Ashley W.
Iola, KS
I use this to make Jello Poke Cake every 4th of July. It's so delicious and easy and people love it! I also used it to make those gross gummy worms for Halloween- you could say it's my go-to for holiday treats! I'm thinking I should try a Valentine's cake this year.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my daughters favorite jello we make it all the time. It's perfect for her lunch and a healthy snack. You can use it for all types of different desserts and it's very easy to make!!! I love how naturally sweet it is
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which flavor is the best?
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
What do you make with this besides plain jello?
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I recently made strawberry, and blue raspberry Jello, to make lava and water, for a minecraft party. What other fun things have you done with Jell-O?
Princess Mary W.
What have you used hello for besides just jello
Josh P.
Ferguson, MO
Does anyone know if Jell-o uses vegetarian gelatin or not?