JELL-O Strawberry Banana Gelatin Dessert
Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Red 40.
1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.
Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.
|Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories From Fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 G|
|Saturated Fat||0 G|
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- Whats your favorite recipe to use Jello in?7 Answers
- "You can never go wrong with any flavor :)" in 2 reviews
- "Can never go wrong with this dessert!" in 2 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos