JELL-O Strawberry Banana Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Mary C.JELL-O Strawberry Banana Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Liliana C.JELL-O Strawberry Banana Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Liliana C.

BY JELL-O

Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Red 40.

Usage:
1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.

Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

• "You can never go wrong with any flavor :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Can never go wrong with this dessert!" in 2 reviews
Mary C.
Clarendon, AR
Jello is great. It’s not expensive and it is a low carb and low calorie treat. I would highly recommend it and it can be found at anywhere they sale groceries. The best is strawberry and by this picture you should be able to tell.
Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Me encanta esta gelatina a la hora de preparar postres en especial la de fresa nunca falta ya que mis 2 niños pequeños son super encantados por este sabor es deliciosa y fácil de preparar además del tiempo super rapido!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love jello! I remember the first time I had jello was at lubys! Lol it was the strawberry flavor and it was yummy! I still make this jello today, however, I add a little bit of ever clear in it lol this jello is perfect for jello shots! Makes parties more fun!
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
As a type one diabetic this is a great and satisfying snack, that also won't shoot your sugar up. I am such a sucker for jello and love all the flavors! Great snack and super affordable!!
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
THe sugar free is good to use in cake recipes when Jell-O is called for to cut down some on the calories. We also use the sugar free for jiggle and fruit salads calling for Jell-O. The flavor is good and priced well.
Veronica B.
When me and my brothers were little, this is one of the only things we could make on our own without our parents help. This was a great, decently healthy dessert that made all of children really happy!
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
The sugar free still tastes great! Definitely not the same as the ones containing sugar, but a great substitute if you're using it in a dish or for something other than just plain old Jell-O.
Aubrey W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
You can never go wrong will Jell-O. When I got my wisdom teeth out I knew I would basically be living off of Jell-O so I decided to try the sugar free kind since I would be eating it so much, and LOVED it. You can't even tell a difference, it is so good.
Katie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mmm love this flavor of Jell-O. I use it to make pies also just mix it with some whipped cream and pop in a pie crust and let it sit in the freezer for a little bit! It is the perfect summer refreshment!
Shannon P.
Newport News, VA
My son loves me to make Jell-O jigglers! So once a month we are picking new flavors and making them! He always goes for the strawberry banana and when i saw sugar free it was a win win for both of us! He never new the difference!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whats your favorite recipe to use Jello in?