BY JELL-O #22 in Gelatin & Pudding

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

JELL-O singles instant pudding snacks, sugar free chocolate, is to treat yourself to a delicious single-serving snack you make yourself, using fresh milk. Rich chocolate pudding in minutes!

Ingredients: Modified Food Starch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate and Disodium Phosphate (For Thickening), Contains less than 2%: Nonfat Milk, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Mono and Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Aspartame and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2, Artificial Color. Contains Phenylalanine. Contains Milk.

• Omggg how did I never know these existed?!1 Answers
  • How does this taste and how is texture ? Looks like plast...3 Answers
  • Do these taste any different from the regular serving pac...1 Answers
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for on the go or for your kids! The portion is good if you have a little bit of a sweet tooth & great to pack for your kids snack! These pudding cups are yummy!
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Jello pudding singles!? WHAT?! Why was I not informed of this delicious decision? I'll be checking my local store for these today! Their chocolate and butterscotch puddings are my favorite. I love the heat and serve kind best.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
que les digo me encantaaaaaa muchísimo y me gusta comprarlo para mis primitos que se vuelven locos, asi que despues de hacer las tareas del cole esa es su recompensa, lo mejor es que es asequible al publico, en realidad si lo recomendo bastante.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
This is such a great idea! I love pudding, and the stuff you make is always so much better than in the cups. Who knows how long those have been on the shelf. The size is great for a single serving, and the pudding is delicious and smooth.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
These are great to just have a little snack on the go or just for yourself after dinner, I like buying these for a quick snack. I think price is great and I will purchase again.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
These are so fun and delicious! Perfect for your kids when you're in a hurry and can't pull out the mixer or just need one serving! Still has the same great flavor of the boxed pudding.
Cheri F.
I love Jell-O pudding with the different flavors they offer and a single serve that would be perfect for when you only just one cup or make bunch of individual cups for parties.
Callie H.
I love these single packs. Recently I haven't been able to find them but they were the perfect portion it was so easy and you didn't have to make a whole box of pudding!
Amy B.
I have never tried the singles. Will have to give then a try. I know I love the to make the original for a dessert. Or to add to a recipe. They all are great flavors.
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
When I'm tired of the cafeteria food I tend to take my own lunch and when I want something sweet I take one of these and they're great. The size of them is really convenient.
Arely D.
Will it actually have the consistency of pudding?
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these taste as good as over the stove pudding?
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC
What all flavors do they have?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
How does this taste and how is texture ? Looks like plastic.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Does it come in any other flavors?