BY JELL-O

Jell-O Simply Good™ pudding is made with the good stuff, like real vanilla bean. And you won't find any artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives. We keep it real because truth be told, it's just yummy that way. see more...

Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
The last time I made a dessert that called for instant pudding, I tried Jell-O Simply Good Vanilla Bean Instant Pudding instead of the box version. I like the more natural ingredients in Simply Good. The flavor is lighter and fresher and the pudding was just as smooth as ever. My family loved the dessert so it's definitely a winner and I will keep this one in my pantry instead of the box from now on.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Jell-O® Simply Good Vanilla Bean Instant Pudding Mix is a great sweet and quick snack.  It doesn't have all the calories or fat of candy or pastries, but quenches a sweet tooth.  The product is very easy to make.  You simply mix with mix (non-dairy does not work and 2% is recommended) and then let sit for  minutes.  Perfect soft serve pudding is the result.  I did not put this product in the refrigerator so I have no idea how that might impact results.  It makes a good portion, enough that my husband and I split it.  We enjoyed it.  I have to say the taste is very vanilla bean.  The flavor is a bit stronger than ordinary vanilla, so be prepared.  I would definitely recommend and will probably buy again.
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
Natural vanilla taste is a true and worthwhile upgrade from the classic pudding! Happy about my purchase! Will try it again. Purchased from Walmart with my Checkout 51 rebate with helped incentivize the purchase!
Myra K.
Somerville, NJ
Texture was good, but the actual taste fell short of other vanilla puddings. Although you can see the vanilla bean flecks, the vanilla flavor is not very apparent.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Great taste considering it is an instant pudding. Super quick and easy to make, sets very fast. Smooth, creamy and sweet taste. Very affordable also.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
It taste like vanilla bean ice cream. I tried it at the store and then bought vanilla and chocolate. I haven't tried the chocolate yet but I love the vanilla way better than regular old pudding!