BY JELL-O

Now there's a Jell-O that's as honest as kids are. New Jell-O Simply Good is full of honest ingredients; no artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives.

Ingredients
Cane Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Disodium Phosphate (For Thickening), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Salt, Natural Flavor, Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevents Foaming), Vanilla Beans, Annatto (For Color).

Usage: Mix pudding mix with 2 of cups cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Pudding will be soft-set in 5 minutes. Note: Pudding will not set if made with non-dairy milk.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (25g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Iron0.00

michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jell-O® Simply Good Vanilla Bean Instant Pudding Mix is a great sweet and quick snack.  It doesn't have all the calories or fat of candy or pastries, but quenches a sweet tooth.  The product is very easy to make.  You simply mix with mix (non-dairy does not work and 2% is recommended) and then let sit for  minutes.  Perfect soft serve pudding is the result.  I did not put this product in the refrigerator so I have no idea how that might impact results.  It makes a good portion, enough that my husband and I split it.  We enjoyed it.  I have to say the taste is very vanilla bean.  The flavor is a bit stronger than ordinary vanilla, so be prepared.  I would definitely recommend and will probably buy again.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
The last time I made a dessert that called for instant pudding, I tried Jell-O Simply Good Vanilla Bean Instant Pudding instead of the box version. I like the more natural ingredients in Simply Good. The flavor is lighter and fresher and the pudding was just as smooth as ever. My family loved the dessert so it's definitely a winner and I will keep this one in my pantry instead of the box from now on.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
It taste like vanilla bean ice cream. I tried it at the store and then bought vanilla and chocolate. I haven't tried the chocolate yet but I love the vanilla way better than regular old pudding!
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
Natural vanilla taste is a true and worthwhile upgrade from the classic pudding! Happy about my purchase! Will try it again. Purchased from Walmart with my Checkout 51 rebate with helped incentivize the purchase!
Myra K.
Somerville, NJ
Texture was good, but the actual taste fell short of other vanilla puddings. Although you can see the vanilla bean flecks, the vanilla flavor is not very apparent.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste considering it is an instant pudding. Super quick and easy to make, sets very fast. Smooth, creamy and sweet taste. Very affordable also.