BY JELL-O

Now there's a Jell-O that's as honest as kids are. New Jell-O Simply Good is full of honest ingredients; no artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives.

Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Disodium Phosphate (for Thickening), Contains Less Than 2% of Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (for Thickening), Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides (Prevents Foaming), Natural Flavor.

Usage: Mix pudding mix with 2 of cups cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Pudding will be soft-set in 5 minutes. Note: Pudding will not set if made with non-dairy milk.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (28g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron6.00

Angel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought the Jell-O Simply Good Chocolate instant pudding was quite tasty. The instructions were fairly easy and simple. I loved that the product contains no artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives. This makes it a win in my household. I also loved that I only had to add milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Set up time was quick and my family enjoyed.

The Jell-O Simply Good Chocolate instant pudding was the Free Friday download from my local Payless Grocery Store.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My kids and I love this pudding! I grew up eating Jello pudding, and I'm so glad that there is a better product available now. I was so happy to see that this has better ingredients. This is easy and fun to make.
Jocelyn C.
Peoria, AZ
Pudding the way it should be. Full of everything that my kids love. They eat it and I feel like the got a treat that still have good stuff in it. No dyes that my son can't have.