Jell-O Ready to Eat Sugar Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Snack

Sugar-Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Snacks deliver the same great taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 60 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy this creamy chocolate and vanilla dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike. A delicious on-the-go dessert Perfect to sneak in the lunchbox as a quick dessert Contains 60 calories per serving Reduced calorie pudding snack & good source of calcium INGREDIENTS: WATER, XYLITOL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND PALM KERNEL OILS), SALT, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE (FOR SMOOTH TEXTURE), CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALGINATE, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6 .

Is it good for children?
Do you use jello pudding snacks as an ingredient for another meal?
Start your review of Jell-O Ready to Eat Sugar Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Snack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I still enjoy buying these every so often for a quick snack and my daughter loves them too! ” in 1 review
“I love this jello it is really good my son also enjoys it as well d=its a great snack” in 1 review
This is my go to pmsing treat. It's low calorie and sugar. The chocolate is perfect and it's a single serving so I'm not tempted to eat a big container. This meets and exceeds my expectations for a snack. I recommend it as an easy sweet treat for those times you need a little chocolate. JELL-O Fat Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding Snacks
Gluten Free
If you're trying to cut calories or carbs and having serious sugar cravings, these little 60 calorie tubs are a great fix. However, they loaded with chemicals, additives and preservatives. As an RD, I love the taste but hate the ingredient list. But they are good fix if you MUST have something sweet while you kick the cravings,
Low Carb
Slidell, LA
I bought this because I wanted to have a satisfying desert and snack without all the guilt of having loads of sugar. Not only is the product sugar free but it tastes like chocolate goodness without all the guilt!! I don’t feel deprived when I have this for desert. I have to make sure I buy plenty because my kids will eat these up.
Columbus
I've gotten these puddings ever since I was a little kid and they're still the bomb, they taste great, and even though now I'm adult and I'm not really huge on sweets any more I still find this as a nice snack or something to cure my sweet tooth. I still buy them to this day.
North Wales, PA
in school kids always had these but they were not the sugar free kind . my mother always bought it but the sugar free actually tastes a whole lot different compared to the regular kind . for being sugar free it’s still good , but not the best . i feel like if u are going to buy pudding , might as well buy the regular instead of sugar free , unless i have a sugar problem .
Canton, MI
I look for sugar free or low sugar options when it comes to pudding and the jell-o brand pudding has the yummiest flavor, good texture and not to sweet! Some sugar free items has an abundance of “false sweet” after taste that gives me a stomach ache! Delish
No Special Diet
Yummy and delicious. Its not that unjealthy. My nephews love it as well. It is a great flavor. Its just tastes right. Improvement would be packaging. It is good price meaning valued right. I love it. I will reccomend to others. It is a good snack
Organic, Gluten Free
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved these since I was a kid!! They are such a good quick snack. They have so many different kinds and varieties that make it easy to use for whatever you may want or be making. I love keeping these on hand for lunches and in between meals!
Ridgewood, NJ
Perfect snack to have in the fridge at all times. And the sugar free is only about 60 calories, which is super great for a snack! It definitely tastes different then the regular, but I got used to it quick and now have them a couple times a week!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo
Marrero, LA
Nice low cal and sugar free snack!! When you want something sweet but don’t want all that sugar and extra calories, get one of these! I have the two flavors swirl in one. Super convenient and I like that it’s made and I don’t have to make it.