BY JELL-O #8 in Gelatin & Pudding

Sugar-Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding - Jell-O Sugar-Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Snacks deliver the same great taste but in a low calorie choice, with each cup containing only 60 calories per serving. Relax and enjoy this creamy chocolate and vanilla dessert. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious, ready-to-eat Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike. A delicious on-the-go dessert Perfect to sneak in the lunchbox as a quick dessert Contains 60 calories per serving Reduced calorie pudding snack & good source of calcium INGREDIENTS: WATER, XYLITOL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND PALM KERNEL OILS), SALT, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE (FOR SMOOTH TEXTURE), CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALGINATE, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6 . see more...

Jell-O Ready to Eat Sugar Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Pudding Snack
  • "I love this jello it is really good my son also enjoys it as well d=its a great snack" in 1 review
  • "I still enjoy buying these every so often for a quick snack and my daughter loves them too! " in 1 review
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
One of my favorite snacks if I am craving chocolate. It’s a great serving size and is great to throw in for my lunch for a sweet chocolate treat during the day. I have been enjoying these pudding cups since I was a child and I haven’t strayed from the Jello brand. I love these pudding cups and I recommend you trying them!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My so loves this pudding and does it want the cabinet to be without this pudding. My son has also loved pudding but the swirls are the best to him. I put pudding in my cakes when baked because it makes the cake so fluffy. Recommend others to try this product.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
The classic childhood treat, still delicious! This is a good combo of chocolate and vanilla, they're not terribly bad for you, and they're reasonably priced. I look for these when I want a chocolate pick-me-up but don't want to trash my whole diet!
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had try this pudding for once and I tried to eat a teaspoon just to see what its flavor light but unfortunately it tastes horrible to me I don't know why it just doesn't taste like chocolate and when I taste the vanilla part taste so gross I will never buy this product again and this is only my opinion maybe other people like it but I just don't like that.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,017 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are awesome! Ive been watching what I eat and trying to eat healthy but have a huge sweet tooth and I love having these around for that purpose! The chocolate flavor is wonderful and has such a great chocolate flavor and it mixes well with the vanilla flavor of the pudding. It’s low in calories and the cup sizes are nice, they make for a great snack or side for a lunch.
Jennifer D.
ROSAMOND, CA
I give this 4 stars because it's nowhere near the flavor and freshness of fresh pudding. But this is a great alternative for some quick pudding cravings that I have every once in a while. They are priced well and you can find them at most grocery stores. The downside is that they do taste overly preserved sometimes. Quick fix for cravings, not for the long haul.
Angela A.
These are so yummy. I'm not really into pudding, but man, these are too good to pass up! I love the flavor of it and they aren't pricey at all! I get these from the local grocery store on a whim and am not disappointed. Would recommend and repurchase!
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite pudding desserts. It takes a lot of willpower not to eat more than one of these tasty snacks at a time. Versy sweet and creany and the chocolate vanilla mix is delightful. The only problem is I wish I could have more!
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
Oh man! you cant really go wrong with pudding but sometimes its hard to choose...vanilla or chocolate, well my friends, this gives you the best of both worlds and it is so affordable! If you have a sweet tooth this is a great light way to get your chocolate fix!
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the best Jell-O pudding that I have ever had.I loved this as a kid and I still love it as an adult.I love getting this on sale and getting it in bulk.I always eat in on it's own,I have never tried to mix it with anything but I might now.I would recommend it.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Sharyn S.
carteret, nj
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you use jello pudding snacks as an ingredient for another meal?