GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJell-O
Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14 oz Package

Jell-O Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14 oz Package

by Jell-O

Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding - Treat your taste buds to the rich, creamy taste of Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Snacks. This ready-to-eat this treat contains 130 calories per serving and is ideal as a sweet snack or dessert throughout the day. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious Jell-O cheesecake pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

Start your review of Jell-O Ready to Eat Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups, 4 ct - 14 oz Package!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a delicious flavor of a pudding snack. It does not taste too sweet and sugary. I really enjoy making my own Jell-O and putting from Jell-O brand but when I’m in a rush this is a really good alternative.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a little nostalgic for me. I used to take them to school in my lunch and I always loved them. Not I’m an adult and nothing has changed. They are still great!
Kelly M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
This is okay. My husband likes it more than me but it is still very good. The taste is good but the texture is not for me.
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummy flavor and a makes for a good light dessert! Easy to find and very reasonably priced. I like it very cold from the fridge and with a little whipped cream. Overall very good product. I recommend.
Carissa C.
Sartell, MN
I thought these were disgusting. I couldn’t even finish it. The texture was gloppy and strangely gritty. I wanted to like these, but just could not get past the texture. If you want something cheesecake, just go for the real deal.
Tia R.
Asheville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
An actual lifesaver. I just had my wisdom teeth taken out and this is one of the yummiest and easiest things for me to eat right now! Would definitely recommend; I'm curious now as to whether or not there are more flavors.
Sonia O.
I bought jello for the first time is very good and tasty I love it my grandkids love it too I will continue buying it I love it
Payton C.
Moscow
This stuff was so good! I’ve bought it a couple of times now, and I absolutely love it. If I had to complain about something, all I can think of is that the strawberry layer is just a bit too sweet.
Pat M.
I was not too crazy about this flavor I prefer the chocolate flavored ones. I don’t think the taste was as good as eating a piece of cheesecake.
Maritza  M.
Louisville, KY
This pudding is so yummy it tastes like an actual cheesecake, flavor is amazing! Love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hanaa J.
boulevard marcel laurin
il y a un an
Brooke A. il y a un an
I actually prefer the Cheesecake Factory pudding cups the best!