Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding Cups, 8 ct - 310 oz Package

Jell-O Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding Cups, 8 ct - 31.0 oz Package

Heavenly Chocolate Pudding - Treat your taste buds to the rich chocolatey goodness of Jell-O Chocolate Pudding Snacks. This ready-to-eat this treat contains 110 calories per serving and is ideal as a sweet snack or dessert throughout the day. A Quick Snack Fix - A perfect choice at home or as a tasty on-the-go treat you can savor anytime, Jell-O snack cups are quick and easy to pack and take with you. Grab one for a quick dessert fix at home, work or school. Scrumptious Jell-O pudding cups are a fun and convenient treat for adults and kids alike.

Favorite snack? [product:jell-o-chocolate-pudding-snacks]
Dark Chocolate or Regular?
I love the pudding but why did they ever stop making the Jell-O pudding pops? Those were fantastic!
Start your review of Jell-O Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding Cups, 8 ct - 31.0 oz Package!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Jell-O Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding Cups, 8 ct - 31.0 oz Package are so yummy!! I love a quick snack I can just grab and go and these are perfect!! They taste incredible and it's hard to eat just one. They are not expensive at all. I recommend these to anyone who likes pudding.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding Cups, 8 ct - 31.0 oz Package uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son uses these puddings as a snack. They are a better healthy choice compared to most things. Taste like chocolate and is best served cold. These are not made with fake sugars so taste better.
Demetria C.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite love the thickness of the pudding I fold in whip cream to make chocolate moose and its amazing flavor is very chocolate like I love it heavy cream mix with the pudding place in a cookie crust I prefer Oreo and let chill till firm add whip cream and chocolate chips to garnish
ErinAlicia K.
Elk Grove, CA
It's the perfect take a break snack & better than eating tons of unhealthy ice cream
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cada vez que voy a la tienda mis hijos no salen sin un paquete es realmente bueno en sabor
Devon C.
Evansville, IN
Cant go wrong with this chocolate pudding! I love the snack size for when I'm having one of those cravings or just want a small snack!
Mairenys  A.
Hialeah, FL
These are great for on the run or for a quick snack. They're pretty rich as well, i could probably eat more than 1 in one seating.
maria R.
These are great take alongs.I sent 3 dozen to school for science project edible dirt cups. I buy these when they need to go to functions.I wish I could find the larger boxes easier. Very inexpensive and then kids enjoy them.Totally recommend. Jell-O Sugar Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Pudding
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
J- E- L-L-O. This is a staple in our house. I can’t remember a time when I’ve gone to the grocery store and not had this product on my list. This pudding takes me back to my childhood. It was always in my lunch box.
Trista W.
Dundalk, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are you too a chocolate fanatic? If you answered yes, don't waste any more time go out and buy this delightfully creamy chocolate pudding. Go ahead and give your tongue the little taste of Heaven it deserves! You won't be disappointed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...