BY JELL-O #68 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Dulce de Leche Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks.

60 calories sugar free.

Good source of calcium.

Artificial flavor.

45% fewer calories than our regular pudding.

Per snack.

60 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

170mg sodium, 7% DV.

0g sugars. see more...

Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love butterscotch and I really love this flavor pudding! Great to conquer that sweet tooth! Would be great with cookies!
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
This was the first time that I have ever tried this. I love the flavor of it with the caramel on top. I love how it is sugar free and only 60 calories.
Tia J.
Tia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Hard to find them , but when I see them I but them. Nice alternative to a dessert that would have way more calories and carbs.
The taste is good.
bryana a.
bryana a.
Yummy, this Jell-O putting hits the spot when your looking for something really sweet. If you like carmel like i do then this is for you. this pudding can be too sweet so beware lol not for the senesitive teeth!
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
I usually really love this brand. It's very much like the butter scotch and is a bit to sweet for me. If you're a fan of that flavor you'll probably enjoy this.
Danielle  M.
Danielle M.
Penn , Pa
I picked up the wrong flavor I thought it was vanilla, but I grab the flavor by accident. If you like sweet and butterscotch this is for you!!!
Daphne V.
Daphne V.
Chula Vista, CA
Taste amazing, great with chocolate cookies! Great treat for kids and on your cheat day. Great Mexican flavor too.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This flavor is very similar to the butterscotch flavor in my opinion. It's good, but a bit too sweet tasting to me. I like the chocolate better.
Alana T.
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
I love Jello pudding! This wonderful flavor is light and delicious. You can add whip cream or fruit for more flavor.
Claudette D.
Claudette D.
Thomasville, NC
It is not as good as the Chocolate. The flavor of caramel is just not there.