BY JELL-O #55 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients

Water, Modified Corn Starch, Xylitol, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 1.5% Of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (For Smooth Texture), Calcium Phosphate, Carob Bean Gum, Sodium Alginate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Yellow 6, Yellow 5.

Kayla M.
I absolutely love this snack!! It’s sugar free but the pudding is so delicious! I like the two layers of the pudding they both compliment each other well which adds to the flavor! There isn’t a lot of calories either which is a plus! This item isn’t too expensive either so to me it’s a perfect snack!!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You know, I can never find this one anymore, which is such a shame because it's actually a really great flavor and one that is made even better for the fact that it has two different parts to it that you can either mix together, or like I do, eat separately, which I think is more fun!
K T.
Vancouver
I love that they made a sugar free jello. My mom has diabetes and I am on WW. This to us is like a ‘candy-ish’ treat. Really rich in flavor. We also love the sugar free dark chocolate one.
bryana a.
Yummy, this Jell-O putting hits the spot when your looking for something really sweet. If you like carmel like i do then this is for you. this pudding can be too sweet so beware lol not for the senesitive teeth!
Summer B.
Pudding that tastes like caramel and coffee. What more could you ask for? Jell-O pudding snacks Silver delicious Lecherous is delicious. Love using these to fill cupcake centers.
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
I usually really love this brand. It's very much like the butter scotch and is a bit to sweet for me. If you're a fan of that flavor you'll probably enjoy this.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was the first time that I have ever tried this. I love the flavor of it with the caramel on top. I love how it is sugar free and only 60 calories.
Desiree P.
Jello pudding snacks are really delicious and low calorie desserts that are portable and great for lunches. They come in so many different flavors!
Tia J.
Queens Vlg, NY
Hard to find them , but when I see them I but them. Nice alternative to a dessert that would have way more calories and carbs.
The taste is good.
Amanda L.
This flavor is very similar to the butterscotch flavor in my opinion. It's good, but a bit too sweet tasting to me. I like the chocolate better.