Jell-O Pudding Snacks Double Chocolate Sugar Free - 4 CT uploaded by Cassandra W.

BY JELL-O #30 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Double Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Pudding Snacks.
New 4 pack.
60 calories.
Good source of calcium.
45% fewer calories than our regular pudding.
Reduced calorie. see more...

• Do you notice a differnt in the sugar free and normal 1 Answers
Xai X.
Xai X.
I am not a fan of these. I just think the texture and taste is very weird as its chocolate but has a consistency of a jello which I don't personally like. My nieces and nephews love these though.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I personally don't like them because of the flavor, but my brothers do. They say they like that there is so many flavors to choose from and good for when they are running late for something.
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
These are great snacks and I always keep them handy when I am off at college. If they could come in a bigger size I wouldn't have to eat a ton of them!
Deb C.
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Love these because they are sugar free and they are a great snack and since they are sugar free they are better for me since I'm watching my weight and they are kid friendly and very lunch box sized so they pack easy. Double chocolate is so yummy one of my favorites.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are a really tasty yet healthy treat. I buy them to take to work for lunch all the time. You can't tell they are sugar free at all. The chocolate is rich, creamy and sweet. Really delicious!
Gessyka S.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Wonderful handy snack or to throw in a lunch pail! Who doesn't love pudding and the fact that's it's sugar free, you would never guess!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
These are the perfect treat when you need a little chocolate in your life but don't want to risk all the calories that come with it.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are so good. I love the double chocolate because it taste really good. It is probably my favorite flavor of Jell-O pudding.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
Have been eating this pudding for as long as i can remember and I've always been a huge fan. good flavor and texture- so yummy!
catherine f.
catherine f.
I love this brand JELL-O and is very delicious this pudding is very good for me and my family and i recommend much this product really is better because it have a good taste this product
Karen A.
Karen A.
Do you notice a differnt in the sugar free and normal