BY JELL-O #60 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Modified Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate and Disodium Phosphate (for Thickening), Pistachios*, Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Salt, Aspartame** and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Artificial Color, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Mono- and Diglycerides (Prevents Foaming), Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Bha (Preservative). *adds a Trivial Amount of Fat**phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (8g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Angelina L.
St. Louis
SOOOOO GOOD! The flavor is so powerful and I love the little bits of pistachio you get. I use this in a cookie recipe and everyone is always wanting more. I am not a huge fan of instant pudding by itself but this flavor I can eat out of a bowl and finish the whole thing.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Love to use it with cool whip. Actually small pieces of pistachios in it. It’s so smooth and creamy. Love it that they have sugarfree and can be use with other recipes as well.
Ebbie P.
Penfield
Five stars not for the pudding...but for what I use it for.

Calling all bakers. Specially the bakers that can attest to how freaking hard it is to make a stable whipped cream frosting. It is NOT an easy feat by any means. So...I have been using this Pitachio JELL-O instant pudding mix for my super popular chocolate cupcakes.

I get complimented a ton on my frosting. I whip about 4 cups of heavy cream to one packet. If you like it sweeter, use less heavy cream. This makes a really good balance without all the super grainy sweet that comes with standard frosting and butter creams. I like a nice smooth and silky dollop without the sugary texture or confectioners or granulated sugar.

Give it a try!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Are the little bits in these actual pistachios? I can never really tell, but I do like that they are in there, as they add to the enjoyment overall. The only reason that this doesn't get the full five stars is that I don't think that it's quite pistachio-full enough in flavor.
Jenna B.
I love to mix this with cool whip & crushed pineapples to make pistachio fluff!! Or just eating it by itself is great too. One of my favorite flavors of Jell-O brand pudding! Super easy & fast!!
Amanda O.
Stillwater
I love Jell-O pistachio pudding. This is my favorite pudding. It is the best and it can get addicting. They do have other flavors too though that are great.
Melissa G.
This is such a quick and easy dessert to make that tastes great! Enjoy it alone or in a pie crust either way it will make for a great dessert.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
GREAT FOR PIES, DESSERT, OR ALMOST ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE IT FOR. ITS ALWAYS YUMMY AND ARE NEVER BELOW MY EXPECTATIONS.
Angela S.
Omg! I haven't had PPistachio pudding since I was little. I would eat the whole box all by myself.
Diana M.
My husband loves this pistachio pudding. We always have quite a bit stocked in our home