Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box

Pistachio Flavored Instant Pudding MixJell-O Pistachio flavored pudding mix makes an amazing dessert. Everyone loves its rich flavor and luscious creamy texture!It does not require a lot of time and effort to prepare. Hence, all- time favorite dessert and snack! Use the pudding between layers of a layer-cake or add it to cake batter for a moister cake, or use in trifles.Creamy Texture, Delicious Flavor!Everyone loves the indulgent flavor of a creamy, rich, Pistachio pudding. Jell-O Pistachio flavored pudding mix makes a delicious dessert in 5 minutes; all you need to do is add milk and allow to set. If you have to prepare something sweet instantly, Jell-O Pistachio flavored pudding is the best, with a deep rich Pistachio flavor. It cures the craving for a dessert in an instant. Its rich flavor and creamy texture will make you & your guests miss your grandma's homemade pudding.

How many other ways are there, to make Watergate Salad, for Thanksgiving? I always put fruit cocktail in it, but some people don't like cherries, and others can't get enough of them.
I've got real never had pistachio (which I'm sure sounds ridiculous) but what's the flavor like? Is it super sweet?
Start your review of Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box!
ami M.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Favorites snack an very good taste it has pieces of pistachios nuts inside the packages tiny pieces as well
Marissa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by Marissa W.
Yo this stuff is delicious. I use it to make Watergate salad. Which you should just go ahead and make it for Easter or your next special occasion. It's absolutely delicious. The pudding itself also tastes very nice. I will be a repeat customer. And I believe the recipe for Watergate salad is on the side of the box
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by Samantha P.
I make these amazing pistachio thumbprint cookies and this pudding is a star ⭐️ ingredient. It tastes so good and it’s really easy to make. Milk, a spoon and stir for 2 minutes gives you a delicious pistachio pudding.
Philandis S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good product. I don’t use it often but I love it. It’s a Reasonable priced product. I would change up the recipe to enhance the pistachio flavor but overall it still met my expectations. It was way better.
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
I really enjoy this. I put some in my overnight oats and it makes a great flavor with less sugar.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jell-O Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by Kat C.
A great flavor for a quick whip dessert! Simply add on tub of cool whip, 1 box of pistachio jello and one can of crushed pineapple. Mix and refrigerate. Yummy!
Rebecca B.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely awesome! This pistachio pudding is delicious and is perfect for an after dinner treat. The green color maybe a bit scary but the flavor is great!
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
A staple for the holidays! My favorite Christmas dessert growing up includes Pistachio pudding. I love the bright color and cherry like flavor.
Rachel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Jello Instant Pistachio pudding is LITERALLY the only pudding I ever crave. It works very well in recipes, but is almost even more delicious on its own.
Tiffany M.
Ventura, CA
This is sooo good! I use it in a pistachio cheesecake bar recipe and it’s the best part of the recipe :)