BY JELL-O #23 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Original Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding Snacks.
Good Source of Calcium
Artificial Flavor.

JELL-O® Original Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding Snacks
  • "I love this jello it is really good my son also enjoys it as well d=its a great snack" in 1 review
  • "I still enjoy buying these every so often for a quick snack and my daughter loves them too! " in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I give this 4 stars because it's nowhere near the flavor and freshness of fresh pudding. But this is a great alternative for some quick pudding cravings that I have every once in a while. They are priced well and you can find them at most grocery stores. The downside is that they do taste overly preserved sometimes. Quick fix for cravings, not for the long haul.
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
Oh man! you cant really go wrong with pudding but sometimes its hard to choose...vanilla or chocolate, well my friends, this gives you the best of both worlds and it is so affordable! If you have a sweet tooth this is a great light way to get your chocolate fix!
Angela A.
These are so yummy. I'm not really into pudding, but man, these are too good to pass up! I love the flavor of it and they aren't pricey at all! I get these from the local grocery store on a whim and am not disappointed. Would recommend and repurchase!
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
One of my favorite pudding desserts. It takes a lot of willpower not to eat more than one of these tasty snacks at a time. Versy sweet and creany and the chocolate vanilla mix is delightful. The only problem is I wish I could have more!
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the best pudding there is. It's just so good. The chocolate isn't overly powering or taste like cheap chocolate and the vanilla is the the perfect balance to the chocolate.
Stormie J.
My all time favorite pudding flavor. I love Oreos and this totally reminds me of them. The chocolate and vanilla together taste amazing.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
i absolutely love this pudding this is the best pudding ever. i have to even hide them from my boyfriend there so good.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had try this pudding for once and I tried to eat a teaspoon just to see what its flavor light but unfortunately it tastes horrible to me I don't know why it just doesn't taste like chocolate and when I taste the vanilla part taste so gross I will never buy this product again and this is only my opinion maybe other people like it but I just don't like that.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
Tastes good, feels like a nice filling snack that isn't overwhelming in calories. Only started eating this as part of my new diet. Have to say it's kept me away from higher fat snacks and so far I've lost 12 pounds.
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
My husband loves these for an added bit of nutrition and a good snack these are great and the kids love them too and they always have this kind at the store we shop at so its easy to find them. And who doesn't love Jell-O!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Is it good for children?
Sharyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you use jello pudding snacks as an ingredient for another meal?
Daniela C.