JELL-O® Original Chocolate Pudding Snacks uploaded by ❤ 💋.JELL-O® Original Chocolate Pudding Snacks uploaded by Nancy A.JELL-O® Original Chocolate Pudding Snacks uploaded by susana p.

BY JELL-O #4 in Gelatin & Pudding

JELL-O Pudding Snacks.
Original.
Good Source of Calcium.
Chocolate Flavor.

• I love the pudding but why did they ever stop mak... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone else love the chocolate pudding with fresh strawberries?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried freezing these for a low calorie "ice cream" opt...4 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good!! I️ love the thickness of the pudding! I️ could eat these all day long! They aren’t super sweet either, which is great! It’s definitely a good snack! The chocolate is my all time favorite. I️ would definitely recommend these!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up on eating Jello Pudding and still eat it now. I enjoy Dark and regular Chocolate flavors and take these to work and just eat at home when im having a chocolate craving. These are cheap around $4 for a pack at my supermarket but go fast if you have a sweet tooth like me. These label that they are not that unhealthy however but they do have a lot of sugar content but still good every now and then.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love love Jello pudding. I have 1 about 2 times a week. So good sometimes I can eat 2. I use this pudding for my stuffed croissants. I make cakes with this pudding.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
These are my favorite love the thickness of the pudding I fold in whip cream to make chocolate
moose and its amazing flavor is very chocolate like
I love it heavy cream mix with the pudding place in a cookie crust I prefer Oreo and let chill till firm add whip cream and chocolate chips to garnish
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
Who can't resist chocolate pudding?! I loved this as a snack in my lunch as a kid and now I give it to my daughter as an occasional treat....and I sneak one for myself as well. There's something about the Jell-O brand that's better than all the others. The taste is definitely better.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Who doesn't love pudding and Jell-O brand. i have these on stock for my son but find myself indulging on these too. not just original but pretty much all flavors but tapioca that one is not for me lol or anyone else in my family. my son loves the box version i make vs the premade cups.
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
I love these! They have always been one of my favorite snacks. The price is very reasonable. I love the oreo flavored pudding that they now have. I have been eating these for years. They are perfect for afternoon snacks or to pack in your child's lunch!
Yesenia L.
I tried one of these, and I couldn't finish eating it by itself because it's too chocolatey for me. I love chocolate, it's just that this was way too sweet for me. Probably won't be buying these again.
susana p.
I love these, they're delicious. i usually buy the chocolate sugar free one. i like having them as a late night snack. the price is very affordable. they're great. i tried it with fresh sliced strawberries on top and it was heaven in a cup. now it is my favorite dessert.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Jello is great Jello pudding? just as good plus you can't go wrong with chocolate flavor honestly. Goes great as a snack or added to your lunch. Just because you're not a kid anymore doesn't mean you can't enjoy what you loved as a kid. We all loved pudding.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I have never tried them how they taste??
Misti D.
Anyone know if you can make pudding pops out of Jell-O pudding cups?
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
They taste really good and if your in a diet their sugar free ones are just as good and help satisfy that sweet tooth.
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
Has anyone tried freezing these for a low calorie "ice cream" option?
susana p.
Does anyone else love the chocolate pudding with fresh strawberries?