GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJell-O
Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

Jell-O Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile. Good source of calcium when made with milk Made with real Oreo cookie pieces Contains 120 calories per serving; each box makes 4 servings Make a delicious dessert in 5 minutes; just add milk and allow to set Perfect for those keeping Kosher SUGAR, COOKIES (ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, COCOA [PROCESSED WITH ALKALI], HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING [BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE], SALT, SOY LECITHIN, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SALT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, ARTIFICIAL COLOR.

Oh I always see this product..I always wonder how it taste like?
does this really taste like ores ??
Does this taste like Oreo fillings?
Start your review of Jell-O Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling!
How would you rate this product?
Nati R.
General Pico
Jell-O Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Nati R.
Riiiiiquiiiisiiiimoooo, aguanten las galletitas oreo, son caras pero lo valen. Sirven para cocinar otras recetas.
Daisey R.
Winnsboro, TX
Jell-O Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Daisey R.
I made the all time best Oreo cookies with this mix. I recommend the heck out of this product!!! Go to Pinterest for the Oreo cookies cookies recipe!!!!!
Mika K.
Wilmington, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo cookies - i tryed this product first time now and i really liked this product , its so delicious and easy to cook ,smell so good aslo 🤗💖
Alexandra  R.
I love this pudding! It’s so easy to make and tastes delicious. The pie is such a crowd pleaser and tastes like something that took a long time to make
Kenzie N.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
So much yes for this product!!! I absolutely love this pudding! It is so quick and easy to make and tastes delicious! You can use this in so many different recipes as a base or topping or been just eat it all by itself! It is so delicious and definitely a quick easy snack! My favorite is to crush up some Oreo cookies and sprinkle it on top!
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used this to make an Oreo creme pie. I used Oreo premade crust, Oreos, Hershey’s Cookies and cream chocolate bar, and the Oreo pudding. Although it wasn’t good I feel it could have had more flavor. I would suggest adding chocolate pudding to the recipe when making a pie. The pudding is good by itself but needs a little something more in my opinion.
Manal A.
Cleveland, OH
Jell-O Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Manal A.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This instant pudding is so easy and delicious. It’s very simple steps for delicious desserts . You can make a quick dessert with this for family or friends . There is variety of desserts that can be made using this pudding . It’s also very affordable. The taste is very delicious.
Stephanie S.
Quick and easy to mix up and make when in a hurry. Can be eaten immediately or chilled in the refrigerator. Flavor is excellent and is popular in our home.
Bianca L.
Black diamond, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely my favourite mix! It’s so good and all my kids love it!! There’s so many different recipes online you can use this with as well! Highly recommend:)
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
This is delicious and so easy to make. I love Jell-O’s prices and can always find sugar free options in hard to find flavors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...