BY JELL-O #44 in Gelatin & Pudding

Sugar, Cookies (Unbleached Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Palm And/Or Canola Oil, Cocoa [Processed With Alkali], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening [Baking Soda And/Or Calcium Phosphate], Salt, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Cornstarch, Artificial Flavor), Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Artificial Color, Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Bha (Preserves Freshness).

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (30g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
So good! Love buying this and making it into a pie. I also buy the chocolate crust and use and makes it taste so much better. Both are very cheap and can be found at Walmart!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I buy this all the time to make for my husband. It's his favorite for his Oreo Pudding Pie. We use the Oreo Pie Crust with this. Such A Good price for all the Jello puddings. I love this flavor and this brand.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
My husband had facial surgery this past year, and unfortunately couldn't eat solid foods for a period of time. Trying to find variety with that kind of diet is not easy, let me tell you! But this was one of his favorite things, and it was super easy to make. (Just had to crush the cookie bits up a little more 😬). I've bought it since then, it makes for a nice little dessert.
Ashley E.
Ben Lomond, CA
OK so I have a confession I use Jell-O cookies and cream and pass it off as my famous cookie pie. It's always a good price you can pretty much find it anywhere, and everyone thinks I spent such a long time making this desert when I just added milk. I love this stuff I think I'm going to make this tonight
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's literally the best flavor to exist. We made the pudding and made it into a popdicle. It was like the best cookies 'n creme ice cream! Honestly I would eat an entire pack in one sitting if I could!
Dodi K.
Orlando, FL
So good! my whole family loves this. My son "cooks" this all by himself so he thinks that he is a big boy. He even puts it in pie crust to make a pie.. We got this from walmart. Flavor is yummy and so easy to make..
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YUM YUM YUM!!!! This is such a great treat to have if you want a light dessert. It's super delicious and easy to make. Plus, it is really quick. I like eating this just with a spoon or pouring it into a cookie crust and letting it set as a pie. Very affordable and delicious!
Kortnee P.
I use this product every time I make Oreo cream pie! I buy this item often at my local grocery store and the price is very affordable. Great tasting product and I use it all of the time!
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Ok... Where do I even begin! This is heaven sent! I like to make a big bowl using low fat milk and fat free cool whip. Throw in some Oreos and dessert is done for DAYS!!!!! Best dessert I've ever had! It's very rich so you don't need that much at a time. It hits my cravings!
Meredith M.
Washington, IA
I actually just used this on Thursday night! My mom asked me to make her birthday treats for her to take to work and she had a recipe for an Oreo Poke Cake. While I wasn't the most fond of the cake, the pudding that I tried was WONDERFUL
Mandy F.
Taylorsville, UT
My kids love Oreo's. So does this taste like it at all or is it really over sweet?
Lucero E.
Does this have like an ice cream cookies and cream flavor?
Brenda V.
Is this good I would like to try
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
Someone please tell me how amazing this is!?
Itzel S.
México
This looks so good can anyone tell me where I can buy it?

back