JELL-O Orange Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Aleksandra D.JELL-O Orange Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Bethany L.

BY JELL-O #69 in Gelatin & Pudding

Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Yellow 6, Red 40, Bha (Preservative).

Usage: Basic Directions: 1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. 2. Stir in 1 cup cold water. 3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings. Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium
Iron

Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Perfect product to use with your kids on any occasion. Halloween treats or any time for dessert .. love it how flavorful it is and he taste is perfect .. nothing easier to make when you want some sweet treats !! Marvelous to say the least !
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I used this product in order to make my candy corn jello shots and it was abaolutely delicious! The orange flavor was really vibrant. It was also super easy to make.
Catherine C.
Jello was good I don't feel like it was the brand, I honestly don't feel like jello could be nasty unless it was made with one of rise artificial sweeteners. Those honestly are the worst and need to stop being made.
Rosa N.
Zero carbs and it can be used in many different low carb recipes so I can enjoy a treat without guilt! Great as just plain jello but if you mix it with ice, a little heavy cream and blend it makes for a tasty zero carb frozen treat. Great for low carb poke cakes using this over a carbquik cake too!
Alessia R.
East Lansing, MI
I like all the flavors of this jello, mostly because I use it with alcohol which is probably not the best thing to do! I have never had it without alcohol, however I feel like it wouldn't be terribly unhealthy without the alcohol!
Alyssa S.
Love jello! Orange is great, we eat it as a fun treat, or use it to make popcorn balls or the best ever rice crispy treats. This is the one flavor I will sometimes buy generic, but jello is always best.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this Jello for all of my desserts . It’s decadent light low calorie snack . You can whip it up in about 15 minutes and refrigerate about an hour to enjoy w a dollup off whip cream
Mona B.
Bronx , NY
Yesss my childhood jello packet! Love this product because it is so easy to use, you just have to add water. You can also use this for many different desert projects.
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Not just for kids! I love a little something sweet as an afternoon pick me up, but brownies and cookies were wasting way too many of my daily calories. So, I made JELLO! I made it in 2oz condiment cups so they were super easy to grab and go. (Plus, it give my coworkers a laugh to pretend they are JELLO shots.)
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
I like providing my kids with a sweet treat every now and then, and what a great choice when the treat is sugar-free and they cannot even tell. I was unsure about sugar-free jell-o, but it still has enough hint of sweetness that makes my kids think their getting a sweet treat.