GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsJell-O
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 196 oz Box

Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box

by Jell-O

Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake MixCheesecake is a beloved dessert around the world; however it requires a lot of effort to prepare. Jell-O no bake Strawberry cheesecake mix is the ultimate solution to make premium quality cheesecake with a classic rich, velvety texture and creamy cheesy flavor.It is now super easy to prepare a classic, yummy Strawberry cheesecake with Jell-O No bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mix.A Dreamy, Creamy Dessert That Always Delights!Jell-O No bake Strawberry Cheesecake mix makes consistent and delicious cheesecake filling every time while it requires minimal effort for preparation. Hence, making it excellent base for more complex desserts!Jell-O No bake Strawberry Cheesecake mix is exactly what it requires for a quick and easy way to make amazing Strawberry flavored cheesecake without baking. So yummy and convenient, that you will be able to taste the excellence.

How do these taste compared to the frozen cheesecakes you can buy?
Does anyone know where I can find this product? I have been looking everywhere for it!
Has anyone had any luck buying and using a different topping on the cheesecake? Like maybe blueberry?
Start your review of Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Target
Makes pretty good cheese cake when you do not want to make one from scratch. My kids love it. It’s so nice that it takes barley any ingredients, is super easy to prepare and takes only about an hour to get to eat. I only wish the cheesecake had a bit more flavor. My kids didn’t complain so it’s fine for them.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So easy to make I buy this so my kids can make it they love to help and since it's no bake it's even better it's creamy and yummy
Kelly  S.
Meridianville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box uploaded by Kelly  S.
Although I prefer homemade cheesecake made with marscapone cheese this is a pantry staple. It tastes good and is so quick and easy to prepare. I often buy the plain variety and top with fresh fruit. Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box uploaded by Amanda H.
Super easy to make. My youngest son who is 11 decided to make some sweet treats for after dinner. He was able to fix everything by himself it was so simple. Delicious ❤ Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Pie Crust Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,548 reviews
I absolutely love this cheesecake it doesn’t take that long at all to make it’s very easy and there’s no baking and with the strawberry on top just adds to the flavor I would definitely recommend this product
Kelsey C.
Ardmore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! Delicious! The best dessert to make when your in a pinch. I love getting a couple of boxes and ingredients to have in the fridge when you want to make a fast and easy dessert with dinner. Absolutely a go to for taste.
Iris G.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummy this is so good for a boxed cheesecake. I like to add in whipped topping and sliced strawberries mixed all together. Makes such a delightful dessert.
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Kit, 19.6 oz Box uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Tasty!!!!! NO BAKED CHEESE CAKE , Easy to make , super affordable, healthy and my husband's favorite... I made it for Father's Day. Love the taste super delicious...
Alicia  L.
Berne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these kits! I don’t usually use the pie crust because you have to “make” so I buy a premade one. Either way these take so good. Creamy and filling! I love the fruit topping ones the best like this Strawberry one!!! If you haven’t tried these you should!
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite, quick and easy, desserts. The sweet and buttery graham cracker crust, combined with the Jello cheesecake filling, are perfect together! Then topped with the strawberry topping, which I like to add frozen sweetened strawberries to, make this a favorite at our house!!