JELL-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert uploaded by Ashley R.

BY JELL-O #26 in Cakes & Pies

Topping (Strawberries, Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Pectin, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative], Calcium Chloride, Red 40); Filling Mix (Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Baker's Cheese [Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Culture, Bha (Preservative)], Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Dipotassium Acid Phosphate, Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Modified Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Yellow 5, Yellow 6); Crust Mix (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Graham Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Honey, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor).

• How do these taste compared to the frozen cheesecakes you can buy? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this product? I have been looki...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck buying and using a different topping on t...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nilomee P.
These are convenient but the crust is a little more work and falls apart more easily because its not baked.  Taste wise however this is really good.  I think the strawberry one is the best flavor.  Good for a craving.  I would buy again for convenience.
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Did stick to crust and had in fridge for over 2 hours yet it was still too fluffy more like a thick custard type texture but it tastes like cheesecake and is really yummy considering it's a no bake from powder.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had forgotten about these until now and I can't believe it! This almost instant cheesecake is worth every penny! It's so easy to make as there's no baking involved. I highly recommend this to all cheesecake lovers.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is good for being a quick no bake cheesecake. I prefer homemade but this is good to try especially a quick make and very affordable to make as well. Comes with everything you need, just need to have the other few ingredients.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've made this on more than one ocassion, it is really easy to make, takes about twenty miniutes or less I'd say. It fits into a normal sized baking dish. Tastes really good, once the filling is whipped until it's thick and fluffy, it's ready to be spread onto the crust and place in the fridge. I can't ever get enough of this, whenever i make it, it lasts only a day in my household because everyone just loves it!. Recommending everyone gives it a try!.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a go to item for my family when they want a quick and yummy dessert. It is really easy to make and so quick! It is a really yummy dessert, but my only complaint would be that if you were looking for a "real cheesecake" flavor, this dessert is not for you! This is so good, but it is more of a cheesecake flavored pudding pie! As I said before, it's a quick and yummy dessert, so I give it four stars!!
Summer A.
This cheesecake mix is my favorite because it comes with everything you need! You dont need an oven for this which is great for people are going abroad to places where no one uses oven. I often buy this cheesecake for parties and at home dessert after dinner!
Corinne N.
Tomball, TX
Yummy! Quick and easy dessert to bring to Thanksgiving if you don't want to really work all day in the kitchen. You need milk, sugar and butter. Everything else is included in the kit. I like to add fresh strawberries to the top to make it seem more home cooked ;)
Haley G.
This was a very good buy when I needed to make something quick but yummy! I love to make things homemade but time does not always allow it. My younger sister also loves the product because it is easy to makw but it still tastes good and looks like it took a lot of time and effort.
Faith J.
Cincinnati, OH
I was craving some Cheesecake but I didn't wanted to buy a lot of ingredients so I went to Family and got this.I made it and put it on the fridge for over an Hour. But the filling didn't stick to the crust but it's still good.
Carmen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know where I can find this product? I have been looking everywhere for it!
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Has anyone had any luck buying and using a different topping on the cheesecake? Like maybe blueberry?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
How do these taste compared to the frozen cheesecakes you can buy?