JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert Mix uploaded by Kelly S.JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert Mix uploaded by Magda V.

BY JELL-O

Filling Mix (Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Baker's Cheese [Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Culture, Bha (Preservative)], Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Dipotassium Acid Phosphate, Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Modified Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Yellow 5, Yellow 6); Crust Mix (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Graham Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Honey, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor).

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/6 package (52g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium15.00
Iron4.00

miđź—ˇ m.
I love cheesecake a lot but can't afford to go to The Cheesecake Factory all of the time. Plus I'm really bad at making desserts so I wasn't even considering making my own cheesecake until coming across this. I was stunned at how minimal everything was. I made it and nailed it on the first try because the box directions made it so easy to follow. Now I buy it all of the time whether guests are coming over and I wanna make dessert or when I'm craving it and I make a whole pie for myself. I recommend for anyone who's bad at baking or for people who want a simple way to make cheesecake.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
This is super easy to make and delicious!! Love cheesecake. One of my go tos if I'm craving something sweet. For sure meets my expectations!! Can't even think of anything bad to say!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Whenever I don't have the time to bake a cheesecake from scratch this is my go to! i just love the strawberry No bake. I made mini cheesecakes one time for a party with the No Bake Real Cheesecake which turned out to be a big hit, everyone kept asking me for my "secret" recipe they were very surprised that it was this and i have noticed a lot of family and friends using this since then!
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
No bake cheese cake is good in flavor and easy to make I like that you can't notice it's not from scratch nice cheat for thanksgiving JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert MixJELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert Mix
Kim J.
This is a very cheap, quick alternative to traditional homemade cheesecake. The texture and flavor are great! I definitely recommend this to people who aren't so good in the kitchen and/or don't have much time! Add an easy fruit sauce on top or drizzle on some chocolate and make it your own.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Really great taste for the price and easiness. The crust is AMAZING; hands-down the best part. It takes almost little or no work and minimal extra ingredients. A must if you can't bake or cook.
Harmony J.
New Bern, NC
I usually bake and sell cheesecakes but when mother nature visits and you want a quick craving fix, this will get the job done lol it really is just cheesecake flavored pudding but still yummy! took away one star for the nutritional facts. one cheesecake PREPARED is OVER 150g of sugar and OVER 97g of fat
rosey F.
Mesa, AZ
I tried this for the first time this week and it was delicious. Going to make another cheesecake tomorrow. I'm still learning to cook. I have made the actual baking cheesecake but if you don't really have the time for that, this item is perfect
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
I'm a huge lover of anything and everything cheesecake. These are perfect for when you need a cheesecake fix. They are very easy and require minimal ingredients. They have great flavor and texture and they are very inexpensive!
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
This was a great idea for a quick dessert but the final product is not something I would make if I wanted cheesecake fast. It is kind of like adding pudding to a pie crust, which I think was the idea but just cheesecake flavored.