JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert uploaded by Magda V.JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert uploaded by Kelly S.

BY JELL-O #61 in Gelatin & Pudding

JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert.
Made with honey maid grahams.
15 minute prep.
Includes filling and crust mixes. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super easy to make if your always busy ect or if you just love cheese cake i was scepticle becaise there was no creamcheese i purchased it at big lots its great down to my last piece
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
No bake cheese cake is good in flavor and easy to make I like that you can't notice it's not from scratch nice cheat for thanksgiving JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake DessertJELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert
Taylor L.
Purvis, MS
I honestly don't know how this stuff has so many good review. My boyfriend and I tried this tonight and we literally took a few bites n threw the rest of it away because it was so gross. If you're a picky cheesecake fanatic like we are, skip this and get the real deal.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
This is super easy to make and delicious!! Love cheesecake. One of my go tos if I'm craving something sweet. For sure meets my expectations!! Can't even think of anything bad to say!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Whenever I don't have the time to bake a cheesecake from scratch this is my go to! i just love the strawberry No bake. I made mini cheesecakes one time for a party with the No Bake Real Cheesecake which turned out to be a big hit, everyone kept asking me for my "secret" recipe they were very surprised that it was this and i have noticed a lot of family and friends using this since then!
Kim J.
This is a very cheap, quick alternative to traditional homemade cheesecake. The texture and flavor are great! I definitely recommend this to people who aren't so good in the kitchen and/or don't have much time! Add an easy fruit sauce on top or drizzle on some chocolate and make it your own.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Really great taste for the price and easiness. The crust is AMAZING; hands-down the best part. It takes almost little or no work and minimal extra ingredients. A must if you can't bake or cook.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
I usually bake and sell cheesecakes but when mother nature visits and you want a quick craving fix, this will get the job done lol it really is just cheesecake flavored pudding but still yummy! took away one star for the nutritional facts. one cheesecake PREPARED is OVER 150g of sugar and OVER 97g of fat
rosey F.
Mesa, AZ
I tried this for the first time this week and it was delicious. Going to make another cheesecake tomorrow. I'm still learning to cook. I have made the actual baking cheesecake but if you don't really have the time for that, this item is perfect
Candace H.
Fort Worth, TX
This was a great idea for a quick dessert but the final product is not something I would make if I wanted cheesecake fast. It is kind of like adding pudding to a pie crust, which I think was the idea but just cheesecake flavored.