JELL-O No Bake Double Chocolate Dessert Mix

by Jell-O

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JELL-O No Bake Double Chocolate Dessert Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Michele L.
This was horrible. The pudding was grainy, and the crust came out dry. No one would eat it. I will never buy this again.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
It's not terrible, but wasn't as good as it looked on the box. It was very easy to make and quick, but I think I would prefer taking longer to make something with less of an artificial taste.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
Just ok. My kids wanted desperately to try this but it didn't live up to their expectations at all. it was not very creamy and considered on the dry side. Not what I would expect from Jello.

Looking for your answer?