BY JELL-O #95 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Water, Cream, Xylitol, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% of Gelatin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Allergens

• Milk

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (63g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium2.00
Iron4.00

• Is the consistency more like a pudding or a whip yougurt?1 Answers
Linda R.
I love these, when I can find them, as they take care of my craving for dark chocolate and don't do as much damage to my diet. Plus they are creamy and delicious!
Mari P.
Loove this, but one cup is not enough. I could eat all 6. I feel like I'm eating air, it's so light. Overall it's delish if you are on a diet & want to cheat just a little.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Loved these when I was dieting! They are so fluffy and creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness. The only problem is stopping at one is hard, because they are very insubstantial.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are just okay. I think the texture is weird, it's like a whipped Jell-O. I hate it when my food bounces back and I just couldn't get past the texture. Too weird for me.
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
I buy these every time I go to the grocery store, they are so good. I love chocolate anything, and these are my new addiction :)
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
Someone get the angels! This is heaven in a cup! So fluffy and creamy! Satisfies even the pickiest chocolate eaters.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Wow this Jello Caramel creme, sugar free was so delicious and its sugar free.
Kayla K.
These are alright. Id rather make my own at home. I wouldn't buy them again. Fun to try though!
Donna M.
Plainville, GA
Is the consistency more like a pudding or a whip yougurt?