Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Mousse Temptation Dark Chocolate Decadence Mousse Snacks

JELL-O Mousse Temptation Dark Chocolate Decadence Mousse Snacks

by Jell-O

Ingredients: Water, Cream, Xylitol, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% of Gelatin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Allergens

• Milk

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (63g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

Vitamin A 0.00
Vitamin C 0.00
Calcium 2.00
Iron 4.00

Is the consistency more like a pudding or a whip yougurt?
Start your review of JELL-O Mousse Temptation Dark Chocolate Decadence Mousse Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Linda R.
I love these, when I can find them, as they take care of my craving for dark chocolate and don't do as much damage to my diet. Plus they are creamy and delicious!
Rebecca C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Kroger
Too Sweet. Too gross. Too expensive. Not worth the money. But when I was done. I washed out and reused the little glass jar. It now holds make-up brushes or lipsticks.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are just okay. I think the texture is weird, it's like a whipped Jell-O. I hate it when my food bounces back and I just couldn't get past the texture. Too weird for me.
michelle W.
Tulsa, OK
Loved these when I was dieting! They are so fluffy and creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness. The only problem is stopping at one is hard, because they are very insubstantial.
Mari P.
Loove this, but one cup is not enough. I could eat all 6. I feel like I'm eating air, it's so light. Overall it's delish if you are on a diet & want to cheat just a little.
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
Someone get the angels! This is heaven in a cup! So fluffy and creamy! Satisfies even the pickiest chocolate eaters.
Caroline O.
Washington, NC
I buy these every time I go to the grocery store, they are so good. I love chocolate anything, and these are my new addiction :)
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Wow this Jello Caramel creme, sugar free was so delicious and its sugar free.
Wow this Jello Caramel creme, sugar free was so delicious and its sugar free.
Kayla K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are alright. Id rather make my own at home. I wouldn't buy them again. Fun to try though!