BY JELL-O

Mixchief by JELL-0 Gelatin Dessert.
Color changing gelatin grape artificial flavor.
4 1/2-cup servings. see more...

• I have neve seen this product before! Where can I buy it? I have ...2 Answers
  • Is this product actually worthwhile? Possibly interested in tryin...3 Answers
Aubreeanna M.
I thought this Jello color changing mischief was super fun! Defiantly a great activity to do with your kids! Messes with your mind in a fun way!
Janice M.
Love love love i could eat this every single day . like who doesn't love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Delicious fun and cool. It changes color it's amazing and so much fun. It makes you wonder lol
Bianca S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Who wouldn't want Color changing gelatin it sounds like the best thing in the world everyone should try it
Jasmine B.
I loved making this Jell-O with my siblings it was so much fun watching it change colors ! fun thing to do with younger ones
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
You really have to like Jell-O for liking this. I can't stand Jell-O and it's texture.. But cool colors.
Keshia A.
bedford, NH
Is this product actually worthwhile? Possibly interested in trying for my kids
Sharon M.
Red Deer, Alberta
I have neve seen this product before! Where can I buy it? I have a few nieces who would be to the moon and back over this stuff!!