BY JELL-O

Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Nutrition:

• Has anyone made shooters using this product?1 Answers
  • Would this be a good product to make Jell-O shots? If so ...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy ? I would Love to try 2 Answers
JELL-O Margarita Gelatin Dessert
This by far is the best Jell-o flavor available. I've tried it without alcohol and as a Jell-O shot.
Ana D.
Sylmar, CA
This will make great Jell-O shots at your next party ! Always a hit ! You just need to add your own liquor at your own taste ! This is a must have every summer!
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
This was a great find when I was buying Jell-O for Jell-O shots this summer! Seriously life changing and made perfect for that type of adult consumption.
Sydney T.
Greenville, SC
We use this a lot during the summer months for a Jell-O shot flavor ! Talk about so so good we add our own twist to it but it's an awesome flavor!
Erin Y.
I love this for casual Jello eating as well as for making Jell-O shots! Mixes great with pineapple or coconut alcohol for a boozy summertime treat.
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
I loved this when this came out. It came out the same time I was throwing a party and it made great margarita Jell-O shots. Everyone loved them
Allison H.
York, PA
There are tons of things you could do with this but Jell-O-shots are by far my favorite! So refreshing and a unique Jell-O taste.
Jessica P.
Omg I love this tastes so good, i had a surgery and i could only eat this and soup and I tried all flavors it was great
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
With or without alcohol this is a great mixture for gelatin. Easy to prepare and the taste is awesome.
Julie M.
Beaver falls , PA
Summer time favorite! Great plain or great for adding tequila and making Jell-O shots for a bbq!
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
Haven't tried these yet any suggestions on the best way to enjoy this
Lilly A.
Would this be a good product to make Jell-O shots? If so what kind of liquor would you recommend? Tequila? Vodka?
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
I haven't seen this in my area. Where have you found it? I must try it!
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
Does this basically taste like lime yogurt?
Odalis D.