BY LIP SMACKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheyla g.
I recently purchased this lipsmacker for my daughters, which are 3&2 and they loved it . So for that i recommend this product of course i have tried it myself and love it as well.
Anna C.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! This was always in my pocket as a kid! Its tasteful, and smells amazing! Domt know about anybody else but my lips were always moisturized.
Abigail E.
Plover, Wi
I've been using these since third grade! Always great tasting. I usually wear this product under bold lipstick because it's so moisturizing!
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. I really like the texture and the scent. The only thing that i don't like is that is very sticky on your lips.
Courtney N.
Layton , UT
I loved these as a kid and still think their fun. They're Easy gifts, great for young girls. They are very affordable and fun.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Fun product. I normally buy a few and give them as mini-gifts birthday, christmas and thanksgiving. Price is also good.
Kia G.
Port st lucie, Fl
It brings Back so many memories. it smells and taste really good. A big down side is that you have to reapply often.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These were some of my favorite chap-sticks when I was a kid. Great flavors and fun packaging!
Marrianne W.
Hamilton , ON
Kids love these chapsticks for their colour and flavor I find they put it in just to lick it off. Therefore chopping their own lips personally I do not like it I find it very oily.