Jell-O Lemon Instant Gelatin Mix

by Jell-O

Lemon Gelatin DessertA vibrant, jiggly treat that kids love to eat as a snack or as a dessert! Layer it up with fruits or cake to make it more fun and fancy.Your favorite Jell-O gelatin flavor and some fun-shaped cookie cutters are all you need to make some super simple finger food.There's Always Room for Jell-O!A yummy dessert that is so easy for you to make and kids love to eat it, older kids love to make it themselves. You can add it in your salad to make it more fun and interesting.Jell-O Gelatin Mix is perfect to make jell-O shots for a party. Prepare jell-O shots with your choice of juices or drinks and your guests will love it for sure. Who doesn't fancy a fun cocktail that is so yummy and colorful!

Need to bring a cocktail to a party? Do not want to fuss with stemware, bottles, etc...? Well, make these sparkly champagne jello shooters! They are always the hit of the party! And super festive and fun! 🎉🎉🎉 I made two flavors... lemon & lime... champagne in place of the traditional vodka or rum... they’re light and tasty! [product:jell-o-lemon-gelatin-mix][product:jell-o-lime-gelatin-mix] [product:cooks-california-champagne-extra-dry-white-sparkling-wine][product:cooks-california-champagne-sweet-rose-blush-sparkling-wine] Edible Glitter, Pink, 1/4 Oz.[product:wilton-w703pd-219-pearl-dust-3-grams]
Start your review of Jell-O Lemon Instant Gelatin Mix!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
4,737 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
The incredible edible yummy Jello! This is the tastiest lemon Jello and we love to make this one in our house! Super easy to make!! Tip!! Double up batches... Make two large boxes at once..double the cold delicious Jello to enjoy once it has set in the refrigerator!! We love this one and highly recommend it!! 5 stars of lemony lovin'
Maricsa R.
PASCO, WA
This Lemon flavored Jell-O makes the perfect desert on a hot summer get together. Delicious
Jen D.
San Antonio , TX
Who doesn’t love a good lemon jell-o? This one is really tasty and so easy to make! I have tummy problems and sometimes have to give my stomach a ‘rest’ and only have clear liquids. This is very much a treat for me during those times! I definitely recommend Jell-O Lemon Instant Gelatin Mix!
Delaney F.
Derby, KS
I use this lemon flavored jello to help flavor a family cake recipe, I absolutely love it in that recipe, however, just by itself it tastes like kitchen cleaner?? If you plan to use it in a recipe it is highly recommended!
Kassie S.
Manhattan
So tasty and nostalgic! Brings back the good ole days. Tastes like a summer day! Comes at a great cost for the experience. I couldn’t have asked for a better gelatin! I will be buying again. Lemon Jell-o was always my favorite as a kid and I’m so glad I made this purchase!
Allison S.
Trumbull, CT
Great tasting and so easy to make. They aren’t too lemony but have great flavor. The color turns out nice and bright just like on the box. The price makes it such an affordable purchase.
Sugar M.
The Jell-O Lemon was a disappointment. I wish it was a little more sweet and I could only taste watered down lemon juice. The lemon flavor is simply not there and I think they need to improve this product. I will not be purchasing this Jell-O flavor in the future.
Ronnece  C.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This the only brand I use when it comes to Jell-O I use this all the time when I make lemon glazed cakes for all my family and friends. Always inexpensive no matter where you go. Great taste.
Cimone  W.
Pasadena, CA
Ok, so this isn't a foodie story or even a fun review. I had to eat this to prep for a procedure. I haven't had Jell-O in years, but it still tasted the same (& when you are required to be on a clear fluid diet, this tastes like heaven) - LOL!
Kristi M.
Niagara Falls, NY
I don’t personally enjoy it by itself, but add a box to your favorite yellow cake mix and you can make a delicious cake or crinkle cookies!