Jell-O

Jell-O Jell-O Strawberry Banana Artificially Flavored Gelatin Dessert Mix, Family Size, 6 oz Box

4.74 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I used this to make homemade strawberry shortcake crunch!! It was great I recommend it for sure! Love how my strawberries came out, I posted them on my Instagram baking acc!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Jello has many different gelatin dessert flavors. I chose Strawberry as I enjoy that flavor. This is a gelatin dessert that you can use in various different recipes, check them out online. I like how easy this dessert is to make. Boil up some water, mix in the gelatin mixture pour into the dish, refrigerate then enjoy. Another fun thing to do is get out the cookie cutters and make some fun shaped Jello molds.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
First time trying it and the taste really disappointed me. It was so artificial as if someone tried to recreate strawberry flavour from memory. The texture was good for the jelly, but I was expecting a thicker consistency, I guess you can regulate it by how much water you’re adding. It was easy to prepare, the instructions were clear. The packaging was convenient too. I think it’s affordable if you’re looking for a whole bowl of dessert, but I, unfortunately, had to throw it away. I couldn’t eat more than one spoon if it (I tried because I hate throwing food away), but the taste aspect is very subjective of course).