BY JELL-O

5 minutes to homemade Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla C.
I made my first poke hole cake with this instant pudding and pie filling mix. Never using it before I was a little nervous but it was amazing. It set perfectly and was absolutely delicious. Everyone at work ate it up! Highly recommend.
Aneta L.
I like to put the dry powder - like half a bag - into a protein smoothie with cottage cheese and protein powder and water. You may laugh, but it makes it taste freaking awesome and it's so filling especially if you blend it with tons of ice and you can make it into a frozen custard type deal. Seriously, try it with ANY instant Jello pudding flavor and you'll be blown away.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this vanilla pudding , I usually don't like pudding at all , but this one is not too sweet nor too bland. I like it mostly because its easy to make and it taste awesome with some nuts and raisins :)
Saara H.
I love to make this as a snack before bed ; vanilla is my favorite!! Haven't tried it as a filling but will do