JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Vanilla uploaded by Christina V.JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Vanilla uploaded by tymesha w.

BY JELL-O #22 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Vanilla.

Artificial flavor.

90 Calories per 1/4 package. see more...

Buy on Target*
Connie S.
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
Nothing can substitute Jello brand pudding. I use this As well as banana pudding in my banana pudding recipe. I use my mom's recipe, so first a layer of nilla wafers then a layer of vanilla pudding and then a layer of banana pudding, a layer of cool whip and then repeat layers. On final layer, I crumble nilla wafers and place wafers prettily on top. Refrigerate.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I make my dads favorite desert every thanksgiving. Its banana pudding of course. I use jellos vanilla instant pudding because it's so easy to make and delicious. Just add nilla wafers, chopped bananas and whipped cream for a desert everyone loves.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This really is OK. My boyfriend is absolutely in love with it and request they make it on multiple occasions. I'm just not a huge fan of Jell-O. I do love the Jell-O cheesecake mixes though! I would purchase again only for him.
Lilly V.
Lilly V.
Foodie Expert
I love pudding you eat this alone or make into a pie anything goes with pudding you can't go wrong with it love the vanilla flavors and many more to choose from .
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Foodie Expert
Jell-o pudding in my opinion is the best. The vanilla we always make banana pudding with vanilla wafers and bananas. I would recommend this.
Ria H.
Ria H.
Smyrna, GA
As HUGE banana pudding fan this is my go-to for the filling. I add cream cheese to my mix and it makes it delicious!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Rocky mount , NC
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! It is a pantry essential. It is good for pudding pops.. Pie filling. ... Etc.
Delores M.
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
So versatile! I use this mostly in cake mixes and adult treats (pudding shots)!
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Foodie Expert
As a pie filling I love this product, it's quick simple and make baking easy. As a pudding to enjoy, I prefer the cups. As a pudding I feel it's really rich even for vanilla so I can only have a small amount before it's just too much. The price for this product is great usually between $1-2 and is easily found at most grocery stores.
Anusha G.
Anusha G.
Newport News
its really good for an instant pudding and I did not know that it was vegan I was very surprised when I found out that this pudding was vegan its also really cheap and over all just a really awesome product. I love it tastes amazing.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Now I'm craving pudding /-:
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Hello influenster 's my question for today is ? Do you like the jello vanilla instant pudding mix to make a banana pudding or the cook n serve ? Thanks I'll be waiting for your answer's but don't take to long thanksgiving is next week !!
thomas j.
thomas j.
Santa Fe, TX
Can I add other ingredients to JELL-O Instant Pudding and pie mix?