JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Vanilla uploaded by Christina V.JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Vanilla uploaded by tymesha w.

BY JELL-O #17 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Vanilla.

Artificial flavor.

90 Calories per 1/4 package. see more...

Brie F.
I love Jell-O and have been eating it since I was a little child. It's a perfect low calorie snack and it always meet your expectations. It is definitely a great value for the price and they usually buy it every time I go to the grocery store for the week or month
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
Nothing can substitute Jello brand pudding. I use this As well as banana pudding in my banana pudding recipe. I use my mom's recipe, so first a layer of nilla wafers then a layer of vanilla pudding and then a layer of banana pudding, a layer of cool whip and then repeat layers. On final layer, I crumble nilla wafers and place wafers prettily on top. Refrigerate.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
As a pie filling I love this product, it's quick simple and make baking easy. As a pudding to enjoy, I prefer the cups. As a pudding I feel it's really rich even for vanilla so I can only have a small amount before it's just too much. The price for this product is great usually between $1-2 and is easily found at most grocery stores.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Favorite favorite favorite pudding! I like it by itself but I love it when I add it to vanilla cake mix. It makes the most amazing, moist cake you've ever had. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love using this putting when I am making my banana Nila wafer cookie putting. This putting is just so flavorful and have such a rich vanilla flavor to it. And I was just so simple to whip together all you need is cold milk.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
This really is OK. My boyfriend is absolutely in love with it and request they make it on multiple occasions. I'm just not a huge fan of Jell-O. I do love the Jell-O cheesecake mixes though! I would purchase again only for him.
Anusha G.
Newport News
its really good for an instant pudding and I did not know that it was vegan I was very surprised when I found out that this pudding was vegan its also really cheap and over all just a really awesome product. I love it tastes amazing.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love using this pudding to make desserts. It's very creamy and taste is amazing. Easy to make with just a couple of steps. I will only use this brand because I've tried generic brands and they just don't taste the same.
Lilly V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love pudding you eat this alone or make into a pie anything goes with pudding you can't go wrong with it love the vanilla flavors and many more to choose from .
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
I make my dads favorite desert every thanksgiving. Its banana pudding of course. I use jellos vanilla instant pudding because it's so easy to make and delicious. Just add nilla wafers, chopped bananas and whipped cream for a desert everyone loves.
Celeste R.
Now I'm craving pudding /-:
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Hello influenster 's my question for today is ? Do you like the jello vanilla instant pudding mix to make a banana pudding or the cook n serve ? Thanks I'll be waiting for your answer's but don't take to long thanksgiving is next week !!
thomas j.
Santa Fe, TX
Can I add other ingredients to JELL-O Instant Pudding and pie mix?