JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Pistachio uploaded by Delilah S.JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Pistachio uploaded by Teran F.

BY JELL-O

Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Pistachio.

Artificial flavor.

100 Calories per 1/4 package. see more...

Buy on Target*
Irene A.
Penrose, CO
I have mixed feelings on Jello's pistachio. By itself it doesn't do anything for me. But when I add pineapple and nuts (and maybe marshmallows), then I can't get enough of it. I also notice that it feels kind of heavy in my system after I've eaten it.
Alicia C.
Tampa, FL
Definitely my favorite pudding brand. I use pistachio for fruit ambrosia. Such an easy, delicious dessert to bring to a BBQ!
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
One of my favorite flavors of pudding. Instant is so much easier than cook and serve. In my opinion it tastes better too. So rich and creamy.
Rachel B.
Newbury, NH
I will preface this by saying I do not Jello, I don't really like pistachio either. If you want pistachio pudding, make the real stuff.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
One of my favorite desserts. I grew up eating this. My friend's mom used to make this all tue time.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Great for the Watergate Salad that I make, every Thanksgiving. I add fruit cocktail, Cool Whip, mandarin orange slices, cut up, and slivers of almonds.
Teran F.
We love pistachios puddling with mashmellows with it. Been using it for years now
Emily C.
The green colour is always a little unsettling, but the tastes is lovely. Not sure who thought to make a creamy nut pudding but its a brilliant invention
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Really good! Super creamy and delicious! My fav pudding mix! So simple to make too
Bella B.
Adah, PA
I've got real never had pistachio (which I'm sure sounds ridiculous) but what's the flavor like? Is it super sweet?
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How many other ways are there, to make Watergate Salad, for Thanksgiving? I always put fruit cocktail in it, but some people don't like cherries, and others can't get enough of them.