BY JELL-O

JELL-O Brand Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.

Artificial flavor.

4 1/2-cup servings. see more...

Patricia x.
What better to make a Halloween graveyard/dirtcake with than jell-o brand chocolate pudding? Added 3 cups of milk, put into the fridge and it was ready to go quickly, about 10 mins. Creamy, smooth, and yummy. My grandmothers always bought this brand and i have also been buying for my family as well for years.
lydia m.
Sneedville, TN
I use to not like it until recently because I'm pregnant lol. My mother in law makes me a mini pie every other week but I honestly eat a whole bowl full and then some lol.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
This is a fantastic product. Quick and easy to make, and it tastes absolutely delicious. The chocolate is, in my opinion, the best flavor, but I haven't had a bad one yet!
Amanda A.
These are great! especially when you make it into a bigger dessert dish with cake bits and fruit or making it into a mousse
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Anything that says Jell-O is amazing. Nothing can come close to this brand. Smooth and packed with flavor
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I love this instant pudding & pie because taste good and is easy to make and also I love chocolate
Heather D.
My son could eat this stuff by the gallon. Its good to eat as pudding or to cook with.
Jenn R.
Belgrave, ON
Omg.... This product is great. When you want the "from scratch" experience without the work, this is a staple in my cupboard.
Victoria S.
I make a custom dessert and this is my favourite type of pudding that i put with it. It is yummy and creamy.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
what is your favorite Jell-O? :)