BY JELL-O

5 minutes to homemade Kosher see more...

Christina I.
Albion, PA
This is a great product in its own but it can also be used in many different ways such as adding the powder to a batch of cookies. My grandmother showed me this and it makes them so much creamier.
Patricia H.
I love this instant coconut cream pudding a d pie filling! The flavor is awesome and makes for a great Coconut Cream pie. I recommend this for a quick recipe!
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Great flavor, I have a hard time finding it in my local grocery stores, I wish that I could find it because i love this flavor.