Jell-O Instant Cheesecake Pudding & Pie Filling 3.4 Oz Box uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY JELL-O #65 in Gelatin & Pudding

5 minutes to homemade Kosher see more...

• What is the best way you've used this product?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super easy to make and tastes like cheesecake, so many variations you can add to make it to your liking, you can use gramcrackers, oreo cookies crushed up for crush or even toppings. My favorite is to mix strawberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Definitely a staple item you need for your pantry especially for a quick easy dessert
Rachel C.
This is my go-to when I'm making a trifle for special occasions. I replace the vanilla flavor with this flavor, and everyone really loves it - I get special requests all the time for it. It has a great flavor and texture and is super simple to prepare.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have used this as filling in mini graham cracker pie crusts and ate them as dessert after dinner. They were a hit and everyone was asking for them the next week!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use this to make Oreo Cheesecake pops that the munchkins and me like and my dad loves the traditional cheesecake.It is less then a dollar and is very good quality.I would definitely recommend.
Becky W.
This is such a great pudding to use in desserts. I especially love to use it when i make dirt. Offsets the sweetness and is just so unbelievably good. Would be great in a parfait too with strawberries!
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love love love this it's so easy to make and it tastes so good! It does taste like what is being advertised cheesecake! I'm a big fan of cheesecake so this makes for a great treat!
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
I recently made a Tres Leches cake and the instructions called for a box of cheesecake pudding. I was hesitant but love the outcome! The cake was delicious!
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This is a really great tasting pudding that is perfect for pies. I like to use it with Oreo pie crust, and then add strawberry filling on top. Very yummy!
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
It easy to make and is great for an easy, on the go snack. It smells and tastes so good. It tastes like cheesecake.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Made with some rum and chilled it in freezer whole family loved it. It's a must have now at gatherings now.
Meg H.
What is the best way you've used this product?